You seem to like Pride and Prejudice

Mors and Xavier went upstairs and checked the rooms. No longer hopeful, they went to the last room in the hall.

— What the hell? — Thorpe said rhetorically.

The room was squeaky clean, with fresh flowers beside the bed and old photos next to a music box with the initials L.G.

— Laurel Gates? — Thorpe shone his flashlight on the box. — Looks like someone went back to the old room.

— Impossible. She died 25 years ago. — a sound of breaking glass startled them both.

— Let's get out of here! — Xavier grabbed Mors's hand before running with the girl.

— Wednesday! — Mors called her sister when she heard a scream before she saw the monster downstairs.

— Here! — she pointed to an elevator made of metal.

— What about Tyler? — Enid asked.

— Go, I'll find him. — Mors looked at Thorpe.

— Are you crazy??

—  Go! — the three of them entered the elevator before Xavier went downstairs.

— It won't close! — Wednesday spoke angrily trying to close the elevator door, when she saw the monster at the top of the stairs.

— My God!!!! —  Enid nearly cried behind her friends.

The monster advanced at the same moment that Wednesday managed to close the door. He scratched it and the claws allowed them to see his bulging eyes, just before the rope holding the elevator broke completely. Enid and Mors screamed in fright and Wednesday opened the door when they finished falling into the basement of the house.

She left quickly, accompanied by the three of them and was pleased with what she saw.

— It's his collection. — Wednesday pointed to the glasses on shelves.

— We got to go! — Enid pointed to the small window in the room when they heard the monster's footsteps.

Enid was the first out, followed by Mors. aa Come on, Wednesday! —  Mors called to her sister, who followed.

— Are you okay? — she asked Sinclair.

— And do you care?

— We have to go back. — Mors said. — Xavier and Tyler are there. — she ran through the woods until she found Tyler near a grave. — He's hurt. — she stared at the boy's torn shirt and bent down. — Can you walk?

— Here. — Xavier held out her scarf and Wednesday looked at him suspiciously.

The five headed to Tyler's house and Mors began to bandage the area where the monster's claws had caught. Xavier, even though he knew Mors was acting, couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy.

— Thank you, darling. — Tyler smiled.

— Not to be selfish, but I'm having a panic attack right now. — Enid said. — We need to get back before Weems realizes we're gone.

Before Wednesday could say anything, the door was opened by the sheriff.

— What the hell? It was you, wasn't it? — he glared at the black haired girl.

— Sheriff, I understand your concern, but I need you to see something first.

Wednesday returned to the mansion with the sheriff, while Enid, Mors and Xavier returned to the school.

— Are you okay?—  Mors asked Xavier when Enid went into the bedroom.

— I am. — he smiled. — What about you?