The death

— You are very talented, Wednesday. I look forward to seeing what your next great things will be. — Thornhill said goodbye.

— This time I'll take you to the train station myself. — Weems spoke to Wednesday, who was with her bags next to her sister.

— Will Mors stay? — the monitor asked and the director nodded.

— There is no reason for Mors to leave Never More.

— I just ask for one last favor. — Wednesday said. — Let me say goodbye to Eugene.

When she arrived at the hospital with Mors, Wednesday cheered up, for the first time after Fester left, to see her friend awake. The room was full of yellow and black balloons.

— Wednesday! Mors!

— Eugene. — Wednesday approached the bed with her sister. — I'm glad you woke up.

— I heard you visited me all the time.

— Don't ever talk about it again. — the boy laughed.

— How are you? — Mors stopped on the other side of the bed.

— Slightly sore, but fine.

— I am really sorry about that. I shouldn't have gone to the dance. And you shouldn't have gone into the forest alone. — Wednesday said.

— It wasn't your fault. It was the monster.

— Actually, his name is Hyde. And it's still out there. This means you can't go out even to take care of the bees.

— That night in the forest someone set the cave on fire.

— Yes. Dr. Kinbott.

— How strange it was her. I don't remember almost anything, but I saw someone in black and those boots.

—What boots? — Mors furrowed his eyebrows.

— I saw an explosion of light and for a moment they looked red.

The two Addams looked at each other.

— It was good to see you, Eugene. We will be back soon. In the meantime, stay safe! — Mors said.

The two sisters returned to the school and went to Thornhill's classroom after notifying Weems. The woman was messing with syringes and carnivorous plants, and was scared when the two entered the place.

— Wednesday! I thought you were on your way to New Jersey now.

— You can stop pretending, Laurel. I should have suspected of you. Fake your death, get a job on Never More, free a Hyde. I could congratulate a well-planned revenge, but this one went beyond even for me.

— Weems was right, you need psychiatric help. You can't make crazy accusations without thinking there won't be any consequences.

— They may be crazy, but they are true. Donovan told me everything.

The man's figure appeared in the room.

— I accused Kinbott of using hypnosis to activate Hyde, but you used plant compounds, didn't you? I know that her father watched the outcasts and must have told her the Galpin family secrets when she was a little girl. — Wednesday said again.

—That's why the sheriff was your target. You manipulated him because he lost his wife, who was also a Hyde. Saying that she would be close to him again if he freed himself. And that was all he wanted, as he still feels guilty about his wife's death to this day.