Creep guy

The next day, Mors was watching the burnt grass, when Thorpe approached, noticing that she wore the bracelet.

— Yesterday in the crypt you had another vision, didn't you? — he turned to her. — What did you see?

— An ancestress.— Mors noticed that Lucas Walker was talking to Bianca inside the school. — No need to worry about that. I'm going to see Eugene in town, wanna come? — she invited.

—Only if we go for coffee later. — he smiled and the girl agreed.

When they arrived at the hospital, they were surprised to find Wednesday and the psychologist talking.

— It's everything okay here? — Mors asked confused and Wednesday almost rolled her eyes when she saw Thorpe beside her.

— Yes. Kinbott was just giving me a free session for my birthday. Let's go. — she didn't let her sister speak and pulled her out. Thorpe followed the two into the cafeteria.

— What was that?

— I don't trust that woman.

— Well, neither do I, but I don't think she's a killer monster. — she sat next to Xavier.

— It doesn't matter. — Wednesday sat down in front of her. — I thought it was very suspicious that she went to see Eugene.

— I know you like quadruplets, but I wanted to differentiate it for your birthday.—  Tyler appeared suddenly, a large cup in his hands.

He handed the drink to Mors, who noticed the phrase "happy birthday" written at the top.

— You already got me a birthday present. — Mors said, remembering Wednesday's vision.

"I don't trust him" she told her sister.

"You have a good reason."

— You're not wearing it. — he observed and Xavier glared at him.

— I wanted to... use it for some special occasion.

— You are  wearing a transparent bracelet, which appears to be made of diamonds. — he chuckled, looking a little annoyed.

— The price of the gift is not the same as the value for my sister, Tyler. — Wednesday caught the attention of the three. — But, —  she took the necklace with the purple stone from her pocket and handed it to her sister. — I think you should start using it. I took your stuff because I know how important it is to you.

Mors took the necklace a little suspiciously.

"Put it on and pretend to be in love with him. If he sees you're suspicious, he could do worse."

The white-haired girl did as her sister asked.

— For sure. — she looked at Tyler. — I loved the gift. And this cafe looks amazing.

"Pretend better."  Mors managed not to snort.

— I'm glad for that, Mors. — he relaxed again. — What do you say we hang out together?

— Really? — she said excitedly, even though she wanted to roll her eyes. — Sure, I mean, I would love to be with you.

Xavier stared down at the table, trying not to pay attention to the moment between the two of them.

— I'll send you a message, then. — he smiled before leaving the three.

— Really? — Mors glared at her sister.

— I guess it's hard to pretend to be in love with him. He's definitely a creep guy.

— What are you two talking about? — Xavier finally spoke.