Tears falling down at the party

— I had the same visions as her, Xavier.  — the boy had a shocked expression on his face. All emotions being processed at once.

— So this is all because of some uncertain visions?  — he exclaimed.  — You didn't seem to have that sociopathic streak like your sister, Mors.

— What do you mean? — the white-haired girl couldn't believe what she had just heard.

— Did you approach me for the same reason she did?  — his eyes looked sad.

— I had the visions before her!  — she tried to defend herself.  — And I didn't say anything to her because I know you're not the monster!

— I don't believe you.  — he shook his head, annoyed. — You can look different from your family and try at all costs to be the most standard, deny how much you are an outcast, but deep down you only think of yourself as Wednesday.

Xavier's speech was like a bucket of cold water for Mors. She felt hot tears in her eyes, but she held them back with all her might. She refused to cry over such a silly thing as she thought. Thorpe looked regretful when he saw the girl's hurt expression.

— Look, I'm sorry, I didn't mean that.  — he ran a hand over his face as she took a step back.  — I'm just angry that you guys invaded the space where I spend most of my time, accusing me of being a serial killer monster.

— Goodbye, Xavier.  — Mors was in no mood to argue with the boy any longer.

— No, Mors, I'm serious.  — he took the girl's hand carefully.  — I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. I trust you.

— You said that so easily that I'm sure you really think that of me.  — the boy shook his head.  — Don't worry, Xavier, I'll be a sociopath alongside my sister, who is a master at it.

— Mors, forgive me. Let's go to the ball together, what do you think? Let's put an eraser on this and I'll help you with all this insane investigation. Please.

Addams finally pulled away from the boy.  — Now that my sister dumped you, do you want to ask me to prom? After calling me a selfish sociopath?  — she snorted. — Invite Bianca, I'm sure she's available for you. And besides, someone else invited me.

Mors didn't give the boy time to say anything else and left the studio, returning to the bedroom. She saw Wednesday writing and Enid playing with her cell phone while she listened to music. She sat up in bed and ran a hand over her face.

— I'm sure he was going to ask you.  — Mors turned to see Wednesday.  — I only invited him for the sake of our investigation.

—v You invited him because of your suspicions about him. He is not the monster.

— You're in love, Mors. You can't see reality because you're blind with love.

— I'm not blinded by love, Wednesday. We have to learn to control and understand our visions before we go around accusing people!

— Yes you are. And I trust what I'm doing.

— You're being selfish. Did you stop to think that you might be putting someone's life in danger by ′′trusting ′′ what you're doing? Says I'm in love with a boy, asks him to prom and accuses him of being a murderer afterwards!

— You'll get over it.

Mors decided to end the conversation and realized that Enid had overheard everything. She grabbed clean clothes and went to shower to go to sleep.

— You look beautiful. — Tyler smiled at the girl in front of him.