Would you die for her?

Wednesday thought of a thousand ways to kill Crackstone while Xavier stared at the lifeless body of the girl in white.

— Don't you have anything that can make her come back? — Thorpe caught the girl's attention.

— Resurrecting the dead is magic for very powerful witches. Very powerful spells.

— Didn't Thornhill resurrect Crackstone?

— People died for him to return.

— So what? Does someone have to die for her to come back? Do you know how to do this?

— I've read about it but-

— I'll go. — Wednesday frowned. — Kill me, do any ritual whatsoever.

Wednesday, for a few seconds, felt sorry for the boy.

— Would you die for her?

— Without even thinking.

The girl sighed. — As much as I love my sister and killing you isn't the biggest problem, I'm not sure I can conjure something like that. We would run the risk of you dying, like her.

— I don't mind. — he passed his hand over his face. — I don't care, Wednesday. My family barely speaks to me, one of my few friends was murdered, I no longer have many expectations for my future. Mors was the last thing that made me want to move on. She was the only thing that made me want to smile or be happy.

Before Wednesday could respond, Mors woke up taking in all the air she could, scaring her sister and Xavier. Addams checked her belly and only saw a huge red spot. Her pain was gone.

— It looks like I'm not going to kill you anymore. — Wednesday tried to hide her face with dry tears. — What a shame.

— Mors! — Thorpe hugged the girl. — How?

— Goody. — she looked at Wandinha, who approached her.

Mors stood up, facing her sister, who pulled her into a hug.

— Never do that again. — Mors heard her say while they were hugging each other. — Don't ever scare me like that again or I'll kill you.

— I love you too, Wednesday. — Mors wiped her sister's tears when she walked away. — You were crying.

— Don't ever talk about it again. — she recovered herself. — I'll kill you if you say a word about this. — she looked at Xavier before leaving the crypt.

— Don't leave my side anymore, understand? — Thorpe hugged her, feeling the girl's arms around his shoulders.

— Shouldn't you be hidden?

— Wednesday called me. She was really shaken by your... death.

— Let's go. To kill him we need to hit the heart.

At school, the mermaids used their powers to get the students out of there. Enid and Thing were looking for Wednesday, when her transformation into a wolf began. Wednesday, Mors and Xavier were returning to Never More, when a figure scared them.

— Donovan. — Wednesday said.

— Laurel said you were dead.

— She didn't even hit me.

Without saying anything else, the sheriff transformed into the monster, holding Wednesday against a tree. Xavier pulled Mors back before a wolf pushed Hyde away.

— Enid? — Mors asked when she saw the animal's colorful locks.

Wednesday fell to the ground and received help from her sister to get up. Enid was at a disadvantage, when Xavier took a small notebook from his pocket and shadows came out of it, choking the monster. Sinclair took advantage of the opportunity to kick the monster hard against a tree trunk, causing it to faint.