[1]

(Quick note: this certain story will have more than one part so ya know- anyway, let's begin)

Scaramouche's POV:
I woke up to the sound of Miko slightly yelling at me to get up for the first day of school.
"I'm up! I'm up! Jeez.." I responded as I sat myself up and rubbed my eyes for a moment and then looked over to my doorway to see Miko smiling and in her work clothes.
"Ei already left for work so I'll let you take the bus today, make sure to get dressed and don't forget anything! I'll wait for you downstairs" Miko explained and I nodded along sleepily.
"Alright, could you leave so I could get dressed now?" I murmured and Miko giggled in response, nodding and closing the door behind her.
I got out of my bed, fixing it, then brushing my teeth before getting out a black long sleeved thin turtleneck and a white shirt to go over the top of it, some baggy jeans, and some black shoes. After a while, I had gotten dressed and decided I would do my makeup for once so I painted my nails black and put red eyeliner on before brushing my hair, grabbing my phone and throwing my bag over one of my shoulders
I headed downstairs and saw Miko stood there waiting for me.
"Ah! There you are kuni! You look wonderful. Let's go" Miko said, patting my head as we left and she locked the door.
Eventually we both waved goodbye as I made my way to the bus stop while she headed to her car. I wasn't really paying attention to who was there so I just scrolled through instagram on my phone for a while, waiting for the bus, liking a couple hot people's pictures who showed up on my feed.

Childe's POV:
Me, Signora and Dottore were waiting at the bus stop when we noticed a short, indigo haired boy walk up and wait in the corner, scrolling and liking through instagram. I heard murmuring from Signora and Dottore so I checked in on their conversation.
"He's so shorttt! He looks pretty nice don't ya think Dottore?" Signora said.
"Hm.. He looks alright, might be nice to have him as a friend." Dottore responded, nodding his head a bit.
"He's gonna hear us if you speak any louder y'know you two?" I interrupted the two, and as I glanced over to him, he was glaring at all three of us.
"If you're going to talk about me at least make a good job of being quiet about it will you?" He said, sounding slightly annoyed but only slightly.
"Sorry about that- But what's your name? You seem cool!" Signora asked after apologising.
He let out a small, exasperated sigh
"My name is scaramouche, and thank you I guess.." Scaramouche said.
"I like your name! Mind if I call you Scara?" I asked him, flashing him a small smile.
He simply rolled his eyes and nodded.
"Go ahead, I don't really care." He murmured.
Signora quickly pulled him over to our somewhat huddle by dragging him by the wrist and smiled at him.
"You're our friend now. Pass me your phone and I'll put our numbers in." Signora basically announced.
Scara seemed confused but exited out of Instagram and handed over the phone. Signora tapped away, likely not putting funny contact names but only our names and then eventually handed the phone back to Scara.
"I assume the ginger one is Ajax?" Scara asked her.
"Mhm! Ajax is the ginger bitch himself, but he also goes by Childe and Tartaglia." Signora responded.
"Oh and feel free to give us nicknames in your contacts if you want- I also added you to our group chat-" As Signora was speaking, she was interrupted by the bus finally pulling up as we talked a bit as we head to the back of the bus, me and Scara ending up sat next to eachother, with Signora on my other side who had Dottore next to her.
Scara pulled out some wireless earbuds and put them in listening to music, and after a while he must have been tired and dozed off because I felt a slight weight on my shoulder, and when I looked down he was asleep with his head resting on my shoulder. I smiled slightly and let him be. We still have a while until we get to school and a long while until it starts, he can rest.
————————
THAT WAS THE FIRDT PART OF THIS ONE! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT- THERE WILL BE MORE OF THIS ONE DW.