[12]

HIII IM BACCKKKKK SORRY IVE BEEN GONE SO LONG, IVE NOT HAD MOTIVATION 😔😔 ANYWAYYY, ENJOYY‼️‼️
Scaramouche's POV:
Asshole. Asshole. Asshole... I wanted to cry. To grab Childe and have him hold me. But I couldn't move. I was frozen in place. I couldn't do anything but look at him and I hated it...
"I- I-.." I stammered out, unable to say anything, it felt like the words where caught in my throat.
"Well? You wouldn't replace me with the ginger, would you doll? You wouldn't do that to me would you?" He repeated, his voice more and more stern with every word.
"I- Uhm- Well-" I couldn't get the words out, I couldn't say it. I was too scared. Scared of him.
"Doll. Don't tell me you've gone and replaced me with that ginger. You can't be serious. After all I did for you? You ungrateful little-" before Zandik could finish, he was interrupted by Childe putting an arm around my and moving me closer to him.
"Princess? You okay? You look stressed." Childe asked, a hint of worry lacing his voice as he pressed a sweet, quick kiss to my lips for a moment..
"I- yeah-.. Yeah. I'm- I'm good.. t-thanks babe.." I replied softly, shuffling closer to Childe and leaning on him and his warmth. I could just feel Zandik's gaze.. It was terrifying.. I couldn't go through that again. I was getting better. I can't.
Childe's POV:
I knew something wasn't right about Dottore today. The science freak we knew didn't have a scar on the edge of his mouth or a scar on his neck or a scar that just missed his left eye. Dottore had a twin, Zandik. He had introduced us a while ago when we first became friends, way before we met Scara. I knew the fucking difference. And by how scared Scara is, I think I know what's between him and my Scara. I'm not going to let that asshole anywhere near him. Ever.
"Hey princess, mind if I give you a kiss?" I asked with a smile, making sure that bastard Zandik heard me nice and clear.
Scara gave me a small nod with a small smile and I pressed a kiss to his lips, lingering just long enough for it to make Scara blush, and just enough for it to get Zandik pissed.
Signora's POV:
Something felt off to me about those three today.. I honestly couldn't tell what.. but Dottore.. looked and acted.. weirder... No.. it.. it wasn't Dottore. It was Zandik?.. Why was he here? I mean.. he's in school, yes, but usually he just does online classes.. He was also talking to mouchie way more than Dottore usually would.. did they know eachother already?..
Scaramouche's POV:
It was nice.. the kiss I mean. I had a feeling that Childe was feeling a little... protective right now.. Which I was more than grateful for considering Zandik was next to me.. I could still feel his eyes staring- no, glaring at us, but I didn't want to acknowledge it. Or him. Definitely not him. Even if it would be hard. I didn't care. I wasn't going to suffer anymore. I couldn't. Not again. Not after what he did. I can't let him do that to me again. I don't want to go through that anymore. Not after it took me so long to finally get somewhat better. At least I know that if I need to, I can go see one of my moms.. only time I'll be glad they both work there now...
———————————
596 Words!
HI! SO SO SORRY ABT THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT I'M AFRAID I'VE LOST ALL MOTIVATION FOR THIS STORY AT THE MOMENT, SO FOR NOW, THIS MIGHT BE THE LAST CHAPTER :( I KNOW IT PROBABLY WASN'T WORTH THE VERY LONG WAIT, BUT I HOPE IT'S ENOUGH. IF YOU GUYS WANT, DISCUSS HCS AND WHAT YOU WANT THE ENDING TO BE IN THE COMMENTS, JUST HAVE FUN IG LMAO