[8]

HI. ANOTHER CHAPTER. I ENJOY MY OWN STORY FAR TOO MUCH- IDK IF THERE ARE ANY WARNINGS NEEDED YET BUT IGNORE THIS PART IF THERE ARE WARNINGS. ANYWAYS!
Enjoy my lovely sinners!

Scaramouche's POV:
I could tell I had the most awkward and embarrassed expression on my face at the moment due to how Signora and Dottore looked.
"I- Mouchie I need an explanation."
"I- Uh- ! uH- We'rE datIng-"
I watched as Signora gawked, Dottore having a confused expression all while I was embarrassed at my voice cracks and keeping quiet. At this point I was somewhat annoyed by what Childe was doing so I decided to be reasonable and elbow him in the chest to get him off.
No One's POV:
Childe did stop messing with Scara- but he was also in pain-
"Owwwww..."
"Loser" Dottore said smugly
"Fuck offf.."
"Eh- I don't have a choice I've got to get home now- See ya later!"
Dottore said that and got up and left, leaving Signora there by herself.
"... SHIT HE WAS MY RIDE-"
"Pfft- Go get him then???"
"MHM! WILL DO! TALK TO YOU LATER MOUCHIE! BYE-"
And with that, Signora left too.
"You're a dick y'know that Childe?"
"Yeah, but you like mi-"
"Shut up."
"Rude"
Scara sighed and hugged Childe
"Thank you baby~"
"Don't make me hit you again"
"Fine- sorry"
For a few moments the two just sat there hugging in comfortable silence before Scara's phone buzzed with a notification. He opened his phone and eventually got himself sat comfortably in Childe's lap, Childe's head resting on Scara's shoulder looking at what he was doing.
Scaramouche's POV:
I opened my messages to see a text from Kazuha.
Huh? He hasn't talked to me for ages- Eh, I'll see what's up, it'll be nice to talk to him again after so long.
———————————————————————
Kazuhaaaaa
K:
Hi mouche!
You:
Hi kazu! What's up? Not talked to you in a long while
K:
Yeahh- sorry bout that- anywayyy- I have a surprise for youuuu
You;
Yeah?? What is it??
K:
Well- 2 actually- I can tell you one of them-
You:
Then tell meeee
K:
Damn okay- even after all this time you're still needy?
You:
Bitch
K:
Yeah yeah sorry- anyway- I have a new boyfriend!
You:
WAIT- RLLY???
K:
YEAH
You:
OMG THAT IS SO COOL- GUESS WHAT
K:
WHAT?!
You:
I HAVE A NEW BOYFRIEND TOO-
K:
WAIT FR??
You:
YEAH
K:
AWWWWWWWW MOUCHE~
You:
SHUT UPPPP- CAN YOU TELL ME THE OTHER THING THO?? PLSSSS???
K:
mmmm.. Of course, anything for you~
You:
Idiot- now tell meeee
K:
Okay okay- It's all good news dw dw- anyway-
I'm moving to your school- same goes for my boyfriend- and uh- yeah 😄
You:
YESSS- OOO YOU COULD MEET SOME OF MY FRIENDS- AND BY SOME OF I MEAN THREE I ONLY HAVE THREE 🥲
K:
LOSER- ANYWAYS I WOULD LOVE TO.
You:
YESSS- ALR IM GONNA GO NOW OKAY? ILY
K:
AAA- OKAY ILY TOO
———————————————————————
Holy fuck I am exciteddd- I've not seen Kazuha in agessss.
"Princesssss~"
"Hm?"
"Who was that??"
"Oh- That was Kazuha- He's my ex but we're still besties"
"Why?-"
"Oh- No one did anything bad in the relationship we both just realised we thought more of each other as friends as things went on-"
"Oh! Good! Then I won't have to worry about anyone taking you from me then"
"Pfft- like anyone would actually want to take me anyway"
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"What do you think? I'm ugly as fuck I'm surprised you even settled for me"
"Settled?.. Darling no, I didn't settle for you. I genuinely love you and I think you look absolutely Devine and gorgeous in every way possible. Please, never talk about yourself like that again okay? And if you feel like that come to me, I'm always gonna be here for you and will always be willing to help you however you need alright baby?"
"Mmhm.."
"Good."
Childe then gave me a kiss and smiled at me
"I love you. All of you."
"T-thanks Ajax... I love you too.."
I sniffled as I felt tears begin to well up and spill.
"Oh- no no no- please don't cry- you're pretty when you do but still-"
Childe then began wiping my tears and kissing all over my face as much as he could.
"Mmh- 'Jax-"
He stopped kissing.
"Scara. That was adorable. Please call me that more?"
"Mmm... okay"
"Thank you baby"
Childe then began peppering more kisses over my face
"Ah- Ajax- Can you at least put a shirt on?-"
"Awh why? Don't you like how I look without one?"
"Of course I like how you look you're hot as fuck but I don't want my moms to see you shirtless anymore than they probably already have"
"Pff- Mkay babe"
Childe got up, gave me a quick kiss before heading up to my room to get a shirt. I realised that if Signora and Dottore were already out of school then my moms would be heading home soon too. Hm. I guess I should probably clean up, the kitchen in a mess after all. I got up and wobbled a bit, remembering that I'm sick- Then proceeded to go into the kitchen and start cleaning up pretty quickly. I finished and Childe still wasn't back so I just began cleaning basically all the rooms downstairs, including the stuff we had left out in the living room. As time went on, I gradually kept cleaning more and more, finally noticing the large mess around the house, even putting the Christmas decorations away, also leaving a bit for my mom in case she got mad at me for doing that- I opened the curtains and eventually opened the curtains in the front windows and saw a car pulling up at the end of the street which just so happened to be not one but BOTH of my moms. Coincidentally, Ajax came down just then in a shirt that was pretty tight on his chest and almost made me gay panic on the spot.
"Hi baby"
"Hi Ajax"
"Have you just- been cleaning up??"
"Mhm"
"But you're sick, I don't want you exhausting yourself, c'mon sit down"
Ajax said this as he took me over back to the couch and sat down, putting me in his lap facing towards him.
"'Jax- Me being sick didn't stop you from fucking me- why is cleaning where you draw the line??"
"Because darling, I've been helping you get around and carrying you all day, I'd get worried if you'd have kept going on any longer, you could get yourself hurt or just collapse, who knows?"
"Jeez- Calm down babe, I'm fine aren't I?"
"Yeah, and that's all that matters"
We said these things to one another with smiles across our faces as we leaned in closer and shared a quite long and tender kiss, not realising the door had opened until a small breeze hit. We separated and looked over to see my moms staring at us, one not surprised at all and the other completely shocked.
"Uh- Hi Mom.."
"Hello Kuni"
"Kuni. What the fuck are you doing?"
"Nothinggg?"
"Oh fuck- Ei it's okay calm down-"
"No. Kuni. What the fuck are you doing and why were you kissing him?"
"I- Before I answer that- aren't you the one that got him to kiss me the first time"
"I didn't think you two would do it again!"
"What you thought that would just be a one off thing that just- happened??"
"Yes!"
"Well it's not!"
I felt hands drift through my hair after I said that, realising it was Ajax calming me down due to how tense I was getting .
"Calm yourself princess, you know what I said a couple minutes ago."
"Right.. Sorry"
"It's okay, you have nothing to apologise for, it's okay."
"Kuni can you answer my question now?"
"Fine... I- Mom. Me and Ajax are dating."
Silence for a moment. What I expected next was for my mom to ground me and make Ajax go home. Instead, I heard a sigh from her which she usually does to calm herself down.
"Alright. That's okay with me. I'm sorry for being rash earlier."
I looked at her and smiled, she smiled back before looking around the room.
"Holy fuck it's clean in here-"
"Yeah- I got bored and it was really messy- sorry about taking down the Christmas decorations..."
"I- It's okay but why did you clean up basically everywhere?"
"Dunno, I was just bored"
"Kuni I appreciate it but you're sick you really shouldn't be getting up and doing so much"
"I told him that too"
"Ajaxxx.."
"He's right Kuni, Ei told you to rest up didn't she?"
"Mikoo.."
I pouted and whined in annoyance, causing Ajax to giggle and kiss me on the cheek.
"Much better than Kazuha" I heard my mom whisper to Miko
"Mom! Kazuha's nice what do you have against him?"
"Nothing, I just happened to like Ajax more"
"Why thank you Mrs.Ei"
Ajax smiled smugly and I lightly hit his head.
"Scaraaa.." He whined
"Kuni!- Don't hit your boyfriend that's rude"
"Fuck you-"
I paused. Shit. I was not supposed to say that.
"Excuse me?"
"... ごめんねママ、そんなつもりじゃなかったのに..."
(Roughly translates to "I'm sorry mom I didn't mean to...")
She sighed and nodded.
"Thank you Kuni. You two can go up to your room and we'll make some food"
"Mkay, see you in a bit mom"
We got up of the couch and grabbed our phones before Ajax picked me up as we went back up to my room.
"Fuck it's a mess..." I whined in annoyance
"Why're you being so whiny and stuff about things needing to be clean right now darling?"
"I- I don't know- It just- It just annoys me?? I dunno, it just feels weird for it to be so messy, I don't like it"
"Hey hey, calm down. I'll clean up, you just relax alright?"
"But I wanna cuddle youu.."
"As cute as that is I want to clean up for you, is that okay with you baby?"
"Mmh... fine"
"Thank you princess"
After what felt like an hour, Ajax was finally done cleaning up my room and he managed to do it how I like it and then picked me up and placed me on the bed before sitting next to me, smiling.
"Thank you.."
"It's okay, I don't want you tiring yourself out anymore"
"Mmh..."
"Hm? Something wrong?"
"I... I want cuddles.."
"Oh? What do you need to do then?"
"Ughhh... fine... Ajax, can we cuddle? Please?.."
"Good boy"
I whined and felt my cheeks heat up as he chuckled and pulled me closer and into his lap, cuddling me close and planting a kiss on top of my head.
"I love you"
".. I love you too.."
We sat in a comfortable silence for quite a while, just cuddling and enjoying each other's company. Eventually though, I felt Ajax's hands caressing my skin, specifically around my neck and collarbone area. Oh. Right. The hickeys and bite marks... I never did cover those up huh?... oops? Then I got snapped out of my trance by the feeling of his lips against my neck again.
"Ajax?- The fuck are you?- AH-"
He started kissing my neck harshly, leaving yet another hickey as if all the others weren't enough already.
"Mph- Ajax-"
I was cut off by a low and short groan type noise from him as he continued to leave the hickey. I simply draped my hands gently on the back of his neck allowing him to continue. Eventually he pulled away from my neck and went up to my ear smirking.
"I know you're sick princess but... I really want to hear you moan my name again~..."
————————————————————
1976 Words!
Hi! Hope y'all enjoyed this chapterrr!
Will there be smut in the next one? Who knows?
Byeeeee
———————————————————