[11]

GUESS WHO'S BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER HIHIHISJSUDBWK I'VE GOT ONE WEEK OF SCHOOL LEFT WOO ALSO I'M TRYIN TO DO THIS ONE FAST 💀 BTW SHORTER CHAPTER SORRY POOKIES
Anyways enjoy lol

Scaramouche's POV:
I woke up due to my mother waking me up with a headache likely from all that alcohol last night with Ajax.. Besides that, I got out of bed, brushed my teeth and brushed my hair before getting ready into a simple sweater which had sleeves that had thumb holes cut out on them since the sleeves used to always cover my thumbs, a pair of black ripped jeans which only had holes on my knees and a pair of black converse. I decided to just put eyeliner on and put my piercings in as well as one simple, sort of large-ish gold ring on my left index finger, not that it was real gold but it still looked nice. I picked up my school bag from the floor and went downstairs.
"Not having any breakfast Kuni?"
"Mm.. no, not hungry"
"Alright, you get going then, we'll probably see you later"
I waved, heading to the bus stop where, once more, I found Ajax, Dottore and Signora.
Signora gasped.
"MOUCHIEE!"
"Hi."
Ajax looked at me and smiled, pulling me in by my waist.
I groaned a little and Ajax chuckled in response.
"Slight hangover from last night hm?"
I groaned but nodded and he kissed my forehead.
"Told you so"
"Shut the fuck up ginger"
"Awh~ Why so rude princess?~"
I felt my cheeks heat up. I realised he hadn't called me that infront of people without whispering to me. I pouted a little and rolled my eyes.
"I'm not being rude, you're just an ass, ginger"
Ajax poured and whined in a playful manner but kissed me on the forehead as we went back to talking with Dottore and Signora, waiting for the bus to arrive. Finally, after like, 30 minutes or whatever, the bus arrived and we got on and sat at the back, doing our usual things while the bus driver began to drive us to school. Ugh, I was going to hate today, I just knew it. Signora was gossiping about.. something. I didn't know and I didn't care. Her gossip never mattered enough to me for me to actually pay attention, Dottore was sat on my right for once while Ajax was on my left, leaving me in the middle and Signora on the very end by the leftmost window. Ajax was talking with Signora leaving me to talk with Dottore.. For some reason, he was giving off a weird vibe today.. Something was off and he didn't act exactly like normal.. he was more eccentric, more touchy, prodding and poking more than normal, seeming more fascinated with me than he ever had before, as if he had known me longer than anyone else. As if we had a bond. A connection. One that wasn't just friendly.
"So." Dottore spoke, a large grin on his face.
"I have a question for you!" He continued, seemingly giddy and excited.
"Go on.. what is it?" I responded, I was a little hesitant, he seemed off and so was his sudden personality switch.
"How've you been doin' away from me, doll?~" He whispered to me in this.. sinister sort of tone. One that I didn't like. One that I knew far too well. One that disgusted me. One that I remembered. Him. Him. That bastard.
"You- no.." I muttered.. I-.. I thought he was out of my life. Gone. Why? Why was he back? How? I knew something was off. Because it wasn't Dottore. It wasn't the science freak I was friends with. It was the bastard. The bastard that still managed to make me struggle to this day. My-.. My ex.
"Yes, yes, it's me, a pleasant surprise, hm?" He still had that large grin on his face, he seemed to not care who heard or saw him, he was just happy to see me.. I think...
"But- No- You-" I stammered out, unable to coherently form a sentence from utter shock
"Yeah yeah, I know, I know, you blocked me, tried to get away from me and all.. that was rather rude of you, y'know that doll?" He said this in what was seemingly one of his stern tones.
"I- No- I-" He was... He was making me feel guilty.. making me feel guilty for trying to get away from him after everything he put me through...
"You what, doll? Use your words." He said, still in a stern voice.
"No- No, I'm- I'm sorry- I- I didn't mean-"
"You didn't mean what?" He cut me off. "What didn't you mean to do, doll, tell me." He continued.
"I- I didn't mean to- to block you- I-" I stammered out, we where speaking in whispers and hushed tones.
"Oh? If you didn't mean to then why would you do that to me, doll? Do you know how much that hurt me?" He said.. he was making.. he was making me feel bad..
"I- I just- I- Ah- Uhm- I-" I stammered, unable to form an excuse that would satisfy him..
He clicked his tongue in disappointment and leaned in close to my ear
"Tch. Didn't I tell you this once before doll? Don't let your womanly emotions get the best of you."
Bastard. Bastard. Bastard. He knew I hated when he did that. He knew I was still insecure. He knew I still had bad body dysmorphia. Asshole. Asshole. Asshole. My words caught in my throat and I could only mumble a single word
"Zandik-"
He smirked. That bastard smirked.
"Yes doll, that's my name. Not Dottore. Don't need you confusing me with that idiotic twin of mine. Good boy. That's what I like hearing." He patted my head with that same grin on his face that I hated oh so much...
"Y'know.. If I didn't know you any better, I'd say you're trying to replace me with that ginger over there... You wouldn't do that to me.. Would you, doll?"
———————————
1019 Words!!
HIIII SORRY THIS CHAPTER TOOK SO FUCKIN LONG HOPE Y'ALL LIKED THIS ONE EVEN THO IT WAS SHORTER THAN NORMAL 💀💀 ANYWAY NOT DOTTOSCARA. JUST WANNA CLARIFY. CHISCARA STILL THE MAIN SHIP, ZANDIK IS DIFFERENT TO DOTTORE IN THIS, THEY'RE BROTHERS AND ZANDIK WAS THAT UNKOWN NUMBER FROM A FEW CHAPTERS AGO LMAO
———————————