[3]

Scaramouche's POV:
For about two hours we were mainly just talking but also playing some random games until both Signora and Dottore left, leaving me and Childe alone again.
"Aren't you going home too?"
"Hmm... Can I stay over?" He asked with a large smile on his face.
"You'd have to ask one of my mom's for that..."
"Okay! We can go ask them together, yeah?"
I sighed and nodded as we headed downstairs and went over to Miko who was the closest available.
"Miko.." I murmured, tapping her shoulder.
"Hm? Oh! Kuni? Ah! And Ajax! Nice to see you both, also Kuni, you can call me mom y'know, just because your boyfriend is here doesn't mean you don't have to call me mom" Miko said, tapping my nose like she does.
"Yeah yeah- Also, he's not my boyfriend..."
Miko simply giggled and nodded looking up at Childe.
"Oh! Right- Uhm- Mrs.Yae, is it okay if I stay over for the night? I apologise if it's an inconvenience.." Childe asked, somewhat awkwardly.
"Oh? No, no it's not an issue at all! You're welcome to stay over whenever, I'm sure Kuni wouldn't mind sharing his bed with you~" Miko winked as she added that last part onto her sentence and patting my head as she saw my face which was likely looking extremely flustered considering the amount of heat that rushed to my cheeks. Childe chuckled and smiled, quickly thanking Miko before we went back upstairs. I flopped onto my bed and groaned.
"Hm?~ What's wrong Scara? Not like the idea of sharing a bed with me?~" Childe teased, but I simply ignored it.
"No it's not that- It's just- Ughh! Miko can be so annoying sometimes.."
"Ohh~ So you want to share a bed with me? Well you could've said so~" He retorted with a smirk.
I began fumbling on my words and blushed a lot.
"I- No!- Uh- Uhm-" I couldn't even form a complete sentence and hung my head down in my hands in embarrassment.
"I-I'm gonna go get a drink.. Stay here.." I managed to mumble before getting up and heading downstairs and into the kitchen where Miko still was at.
"Kuni? What's up, ya seem flustered." She asked as I grabbed a bottle of coke.
"I-It's nothing mom... Anyway, why are the Christmas decorations still up? It's January.." I asked, mostly ignoring her question.
"Well, Ei isn't letting me take them down just yet, not sure why, but be careful Kuni~ She still has the mistletoe up too" Miko said, giggling a bit and patting my head.
I groaned slightly, hugged her for a moment and went back upstairs.
"Scara! There you are" He said with a big grin on his face.
"What do you want now Childe?" I huffed, flipping in my bed, pulling my phone out, leaning over on my side as I plugged in the charger. I heard a small whine but I was still plugging in my phone so I didn't look over. After a while of messing with the charger I got it in and put it on my bedside table before getting yanked over to Childe by my very slightly exposed waist.
"Hey! Let go!"
"Nope, I don't want to"
"Ugh, if this is about me not calling you Ajax then I'm not doing that again!"
"Well it's not about that this time Scara~" I heard him go quiet for a moment and then felt him pull me into his lap, then felt his cold hands sneak under my shirt slightly and wrap around my waist. I know he couldn't see my face but he probably knew I was blushing anyway since he chuckled a bit.
"CHILDE!? WHAT THE FUCK?!-" Before I could keep yelling I felt his breath against my neck again.
"I just want to hold you Scara, is that so bad?~" Fuck. Holy fuck. No. No I can't do this shit. Oh my fucking god. Why did I find that HOT?! AND FROM HIM?! OH GOD. OH FUCK. NO.
"...n-no......" I murmured in response. WHOA WHOA WHOA- WHAT THE FUCK? WHY DID I AAY THAT?! OH GOD NO- I HAVE FULLY SCREWED MYSELF OVER- SHIITTTT.
He hummed, leaning the lower part of his face against the back of my neck, the rest basically leaning on my shoulder.
"Thought so~ Just relax Scara, it's alright." HOLY FUCKKK- HIS VOICE WAS SO DEEP AND OH MY GOD WAS IT HOT-
Why did it actually work too??? I felt my body physically relax, no longer tensed up. And then.. the possibly WORST thing my body could've done happened as a response to something.
Childe very slightly rocked us side to side in a calming motion, I felt his head rest more so against my neck, the lower half still being on the back of my neck. I then felt one of his hands stroking the side of my waist in a comforting way. AND WHAT DID I DO? Fucking WHINED slightly. OH MY FUCKING GOD I HATE MYSELF AAAAAA-
"Scara? What's wrong?" He asked. He sounded worried. But he said it in such a sweet and soft tone.
"N-nothing..."
"But you whined Scara, like- are you okay? Do you want me to let go?-" He asked.
"Huh?- N-No! Please.. Don't.. I just... I didn't mean to whine... I liked it though... please, continue... it's calming.." Sure I mumbled the last few bits but I heard a sigh of relief from him as he continued. I did feel on of his hands slip away though for a moment, then his hand was in-front if me with my phone in hand. There was a call on it. I mumbled a thanks before I picked up the call.
"Hello?"
"Kuni! Hi! Yae said that there was someone staying over! Who is it?"
"Oh- Hi mom- Uh it's just one of my friends, don't worry-"
"So you won't mind if I come check up on you in a minute right?"
"nOpe- Go ahead.. hehe.."
"Perfect! I'll see you in a minute then Kuni! Love you"
"Love you too mom.."
then she ended the call.
"Shit."
"Hm?"
"My mom's coming to check up on us.."
"Do you want me to stop then?"
"N-not really.. it's comfortable"
As I said that, Childe turned my around so we were facing each other. My tired ass just hugged him out of instinct, burying my head in the crook of his neck, accidentally smelling his cologne which was fucking amazing- Anyway, my body snuggled as close to him as I could, becoming even more comfortable if possible when I felt his arms wrap around me again, holding me. The door opened somewhat loudly, and I reluctantly lifted my head up looking over at my mom.
"Hi mom..." I murmured, not because I was tired, mainly because I was embarrassed.
"Hi Kuni. Oh, it's Ajax.. Hm.. May I ask why you are holding him like that?" My mom asked Childe who somehow still had a smile.
"Oh, he was just tired and wanted someone to hug so y'know" He responded, smiling some more when my mom looked over to me as if she was checking to see if this was true. She saw me extremely flustered, and I assume she actually believed it... That or she found out that I might have a crush on Childe... I KNOW- I KNOW- I can't possibly have a crush on HIM right??? It's only been what?! A FEW WEEKS?! But here I am somehow having a crush on him. God damn it... My mom left with her "plan scheming" face and I heard her call to Miko from outside my door.
"When do you usually go to sleep Scara?"
Huh. That was out of the blue-
"Uhm- like.. 4 am??" I said. It was true- mostly- I usually went to bed around 4 in the morning or something and then wake up at about 7:30 which is just not good for me-
"Mhm, you're going to sleep at 10 tonight." Childe said.
It was even like- an option- just a statement.
"What??"
"Like I said. You're going to sleep at 10 tonight. You get- what? Barely 3 hours of sleep? Yeah, no. Not on my watch Scara."
I huffed and buried my head in the crook of his neck again, not realising I was pouting. I whined as Childe lifted my head up, him with a bent finger under my chin. He smiled and chuckled for a moment.
"Awh~ You're pouting~ How cute... darling"
He teased. The last bit however was whispered into my ear. Which sure, stopped the pouting but God did it make me flustered.

(Good ol' time skip to like an hour and a half later-)

"Kuni! Ajax! Food is ready!" I heard Miko call from downstairs. I groaned as I got up, out of Childe's lap as we both headed downstairs. When we both got to the bottom step, we were stopped by a smirking Miko who pointed above us. We both looked up and saw a mistletoe that mom definitely put there on purpose after earlier. My face quickly became flushed and I looked down to the floor in embarrassment.

Childe's POV:
Scara hung his head after profusely blushing. I simply looked over to Mrs. Yae and Mrs. Ei who both nodded, allowing me to do what the mistletoe requires. I lifted Scara's chin just as I did previously, smiling rather than smirking. He looked so damn adorable like this... Flustered and cute, his lip was very slightly quivering and he was obviously not expecting me to actually go along with this. I held him by the waist, picking him up and allowing his legs to wrap around my waist as I supported him, the gap between our lips slowly grew closer and closer. I stared deep into his eyes and he stared back, his eyes looked just like the midnight sky... beautiful... his arms and hands made their way both behind my neck and into my hair, making the gap almost none existent. Then, I closed said gap. His lips were so soft and delicate. He kissed back, weakly but he still kissed back. It was like he had been waiting for this despite it only being a few weeks since we first met but my god was it good... I felt myself wanting more. But with both his moms there I eventually had to stop, but seeing him so flustered like that was too cute for me not to consider it worth it.
.................................................
1765 words
HI IF ANYONE IS CONFUSED ABOUT THE WEEKS THING I ADDED AN A/N TO THE LAST CHAPTER- PLEASE CHECK IT OUT FOR PLOT SAKE ANYWAY I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED!!!
..................................................