[4]

[TW: contains mention of murder and nightmares]

Again again and again the burning and stabbing pain came back, almost like a rhythm. You screamed, cried for it to stop and begged for someone to come help you, to save you from your undeniable demise awaiting you. But no one was there. No one was there to pull you into their arms, to at least save you or make the pain stop.

The sound of fabric ripping and the squelching of your wounds as the knife hit them again was barely heard over the sound of you screaming in agony.

But you felt it. You felt Everything.

Your vision was blurred with tears which were pouring down your once so delicate cheek.

Pained Sobs rang through the night, you could barely breathe. You felt sick, like vomiting as the blood pooled underneath you giving the illusion as if you were laying in a puddle of water. Except this water was warm and red and simply not where it was supposed to be.

The sickening taste of metal filled your mouth as you tried to take breaths but failed and coughed instead. Stuttery cries we're still heard in that little alley way but now there was only one person left.

Trying to breath suddenly felt like an impossible task.

The splitting headache didn't allow many thoughts but how you desperately wanted the pain to stop but there was one emotion in particular that made everything hurt even worse.

...

You shot up clutching the sheets like your life depended on it, immediately regretting your decision as you felt dizzy from the unexpected movement your body couldn't adjust to so fast. Your heart felt like it was gonna rip open your chest it was beating so hard. The blood in your veins felt like it was boiling even though you were quivering. A cold shiver rushed down your back. You looked around the pitch black room in a panic, scared that somehow your dream and reality could become one.

You let out a shaky breath as your eyes adjusted to the darkness. The moonlight shining through the window let you know that it was safe. The soft pearly white light against your skin was oddly comforting in the dark room and it let you feel at ease. You let your balled up fist loosen up and finally let go of the blanket which was a little damp from you sweating so much.

Your breathing calmed and even though you could still hear your heart beating hard it was not as bad as before. Your teary eyes were easily growing tired as your body once again decided it was ready to rest.

Just a bad dream...

You told yourself, ultimately letting tiredness catch up to you, as you laid back down and let the darkness take you.

*creak*

A worried Canadian had slowly made his way out of the comfort of his bed as he had been hearing some faint sounds coming out of the neighbouring room for the past few hours. He was suddenly very worried for his guest, if that what she told him was true then she must have gone through hell. He felt disappointed and saddened by the fact that she didn't seem to comfortable in that room, this world, or whatever...She was crying after all, he heard her through the thin walls.

When he finally arrived at the guest bedrooms door he considered knocking and asking if everything was alright but it seemed to be quiet on the other end of the door so he slowly let his hand fall from in front of the door and it slowly made its way back beside him.

Maybe he should just take a peak in her room and check if everything was alright? That seemed like the better option so he cupped the door handle with his right hand and slowly opened the door giving him a clear view of the bedroom in front of him. His eyes immediately landed on the girl sleeping peacefully in the bed just a little smaller than his own. She was curled up and cuddled in the sheets like you would expect a kid afraid of monsters to do. Her back was facing him but he could clearly see her sleeping figure with the moon shining in on her through the window in the far end of the room.

Not wanting to invade her privacy any longer he slowly closed the door mentally cursing himself when it gave a little creek.

He walked back to his room down the hall smiling at the fact that maybe, just maybe she felt a little comfort in the room he provided for her. He had to admit, everything was weird at the moment, she suddenly appeared and told him this hard to believe story. But something in him told him that this kind girl was alright and she could be trusted.

Back in his room he contemplated what step to take next. He seriously didn't know how everyone would react if he showed them (Y/N) and honestly he was a bit scared of their reactions. They probably wouldn't take her story seriously, maybe they'd even lock her up if he didn't keep her secret.

Thought after thought circled Canadas mind but soon enough even he closed his eyes and driftet off into a deep slumber.

[Note:

Only around 900 words sorry!
I will try making the chapters longer.
I hope you had a lovely day and aren't plagued with nightmares like our dear (Y/N)! :D
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I wonder what's gonna happen next...
We'll see you in the next chapter!
~Love sharkll ]