[6]

[Guys not a ship, unlesssssss......]

Canadas POV (kinda)

It's already getting colder outside, good thing I got some firewood.

Canada parked his car at the cabin he left just some hours earlier and turned off the engine. The back of his pick up Truck was absolutely loaded with wood he got from the forest and he already wondered how many trips he would need to get it all in the shack.

He had parked close to the shack but he was wondering if he should check on
Y/N first, she had been home alone all day after all. But he was already out here so he choose to store the wood first.

He stepped out of his truck and started carrying the materials into the shack connecting to the house but he often catched himself staring at the cabin.

He wondered what you had been doing while he was gone and ,most importantly, if you liked the pancakes.

After waking up earlier than expected that morning he decided to make breakfast but as he looked out the big window and saw the heavy fog clouding the forest , he knew that he had to get firewood since the cold winter was approaching. So he quickly wrote a letter, grabbed his hat with the striped beaver tail and his red jacket he usually put on his coat hanger.

Now trying to get everything done quicker so he could go inside again, he hadn't realised how quiet it actually was. Occasionally a Sparrow would chirp here and there but other than that it was dead quiet.

Something must have scared the animals away... Maybe a cougar or a Bobcat?

He chuckled at himself after thinking that it might have been because of him, even though he had lived here for some time now and this never happened before.

Finally finished unloading his truck he walked up to the door when his feet stopped in front of the staircase. It was already getting darker so he couldn't really see but...

Tire marks...? Are those tire marks?
.
.
.
.
.
.

Shit.

There in the dirt was a long stretch of what seemed to be tire marks.

Had he forgotten somebody was coming to visit today? Did somebody really come over here?

He quickly hustled up the stairs, fondled with his keys until he found the right one and opened the door. Nervousness grew as his foot touched the soft carpet in the cabin. By now it was so dark that the room gave of a creepy vibe.

Not even taking his shoes off he walked further in his cabin, right past the Fireplace and straight to where the Television was.

A colourful logo was bouncing from side to side on the screen confirming that you had been watching TV and he didn't know whether to look over the couch or not.

What if you were not there?

He quickly regained himself and carefully looked over the soft cushioned couch, laying a hand on it for support. But a quiet sigh of relief left his lips when he saw a curled up Y/N laying there without a care in the world.

Not knowing what to do next he went up to his room and grabbed a blanket, putting it over your sleeping figure carefully when he was back in the living room, as to not wake your up.

He awaited your reaction hoping that he hadn't woken you up by accident but only a small exhale came from you as you nuzzled into the new found warmth and comfort of the blanket.

Still a little confused as to why there were tire marks in the dirt driveway he decided to wait until you were awake to ask about them.

I hope no one saw her...