[12]

DISCLAIMER: SPOILERS FOR ROMEO AND JULIET MOVIE!

Your face flushed and a red hue covered your cheeks as you pressed one hand in front of your mouth trying to suppress words of surprise and embarrassment. We're you hallucinating? Did that really happen?

Your stomach was going crazy, giving you a warm and fluttery feeling.

You looked at the object Canada had pressed into your hand, the other leaving your mouth to better examine it. The cold metal was slightly looking out of the wooden holster so you decided to pull on it. To your surprise, a blade, about the size of your middle finger sprung out of it.

Carefully shoving the blade back into its place you put it in your pocket to not accidentally hurt yourself. You glanced at the closed front door, wishing Canada would just come right back through and take you to his cabin, which was hopefully still standing and not burned down because of America.

Letting out a shaky breath you turned around when suddenly you shrieked at the sight of Japan standing there, mouth hung wide open as it turned into a happy-looking expression. She suddenly squealed running over to you with an expression you could only distinguish as one of pure happiness.

"(Y/N)~! What was that, it looked adorable! Are you two best friends? What did he give you, what did he give you?" She asked excitedly, jumping on her tippy toes. Her dark eyes seemed to shimmer as she waited for an answer. You stuttered a little, unsure of what to say in your oblivious state.
"W-well it was a little... You k-know parting gift?"
"Aww so nice of him!You know the first time he attended a world meeting he gave out brownies for everyone! It was so nice of him but he never did it again..." She pouted a little, looking like she had really enjoyed them. A tad bit confused you looked at her, wondering how she was so open with you even though you were basically a stranger. Suddenly she straightened her posture and unexpectedly took one of your hands.
"I know what we're gonna do now! Let me show you around!" She turned to the left of the staircase, pulling you with her without letting you answer.

You entered the said room and...wow. It looked so... modern... You thought. The dark counters in the bright room stood out to you.
"This is the kitchen!" A chandelier hung over the middle counter. You sucked in your breath wanting to answer but before you could she had already started pulling you to the right.

"And here's the living room" There before you was a big room, a couch with a glass table in front of it and a huge TV on the wall. You looked around it with a shocked expression when your eyes landed on two doors that you assumed were right under the staircase.
"And that room?" Japan looked at it before shrugging
"Cleaning supplies, Germany is a real clean freak you know" She chuckled.
You nodded. Looking left you were greeted with a big glass panel looking out to the pretty garden you had seen from your room earlier.

"Oh, and let me show y-" Japan was interrupted and you both jumped a little when a throaty voice came from behind you.
"Japan let the poor girl rest a little," somebody said with knitted eyebrows.

Behind you stood Germany with a rather tired expression that seemed to lighten a bit as he saw his guest.
"Ah Hallo you must be (Y/N) right? I'm sorry I couldn't speak with you after the meeting, I still had a couple of...things to do." He smiled and you politely smiled back.
"No worries it's fine, I understand. So you will help me get back right?"
"That's correct. I have already prepared some things so we can get started today. But we won't be doing much testing today" What a relief. You still didn't know what kind of testing they'd perform on you but you just shrugged it off.
"Japan if you wish you can stay in one of the guest bedrooms while we're doing testing as you'll be helping as well."