[10]

The key was shoved into the ignition and then twisted, making the car roar while it sprung to life. The little monitor next to you read: 05:47 PM. Time had flew by quicker than expected, tho you had wished you never stepped foot into the car. It felt like your breathing didn't match your heartbeat at all and your hands began to sweat even more as Canada drove his Car down the dirt road.

Before you had to leave you quickly changed into some more casual clothes for the meeting. Canada on the other hand was shocked, he didn't know what to expect. They definitely wouldn't hurt him, but (Y/N)? What would they do to you?

The first few minutes of the drive were quiet as you watched the trees zoom by before you got onto a quiet country road, leading away from the dirt road which lead back into the forest and the cabin. The open fields looked dark and empty, far away from any humanity.  In the distance you could see even more trees as tiny specks of green and brown in the distance. Your head leaned against the glass and as you got more nervous and fell deeper into thoughts you could only see everything in a blur. Some brown and green here, and then some gray and blue there. You could only think about one thing and, just hoped everything would work out.

You didn't want to be a burden for Canada, what if he got into trouble just because you were there? Just because of your mere existence?

The car drove into a slight curve making your eyes fixate on the world around. You glanced at Canada, his eyes filled with worry as his hands gripped the steering wheel almost as if he wanted to rip it off of its Holster. A single drop of sweat rolling down his forehead.

The sudden urge to break down and just apologise to Canada grew by the second but when you opened your mouth no sound came out. You could feel your heart thumping against your chest quickly as you now entered a highway, which wasn't to busy. You almost felt it in your throat.

Canada noticed you staring and looked at you before looking back at the road. Just like he knew you were trying to say something he sighed.

"No one of this is your fault...," Canada said in a calm demeanour, the nervousness barely noticeable. You looked at the dashboard, knowing Canada couldn't look into your eyes anyway as he was focused on the road.

"They won't hurt you while I'm there" He promised, giving you little comfort. But knowing that he was gonna protect you regardless what would happen it calmed you.
You sighed, looking over at the clock. 6:13 PM.

"I didn't want to be a burden to you...and now your probably in trouble too..." you said in a brittle tone. Canadas breathing stocked as he heard you say that, a burden?

"A burden? (Y/N) your not a burden to me! It's the opposite! Ive had so much fun with you since I found you! Don't call yourself a burden..."
"I'm scared... I'm just scared so scared Canada...Are there gonna be many people..?"
Canada pursued and bit his lip going over who will be there in his head, or rather who could be there. America arranged the meeting after all.

"Only some important people" he answered to which you nodded in response.

He was gonna protect you, no matter what.
.
.
.
.

The bright colours zooming past your eyes were abruptly stopped when Canada turned the car into a road leading into a city. The time flew by quicker than you had wished it would and by now the clock read 6:40. You looked out the front window, seeing all the buildings around you looked grey and lonely even though the streets were busy with traffic.

Minutes passed and Canada had driven into a more secluded part of the city, barely any cars were there. You could see a big building in the distance, it looked taller than the others and was more secluded so it sparked your interest.