[5]

At first it was really quiet, and even as it got louder it still felt calming. The birds chirping outside singing their beautiful lullabies, some quieter some louder.

The warm sun shining through the window felt comforting even at the thought of all the stress you'd probably be facing as soon as you got out of bed.

Your face was smushed in the pillow below you, already having gotten warmer since the sun was shining on it. You hated getting out of the comfort of the bed but when your stomach decided to have a concert you knew it was time to face your problems.

You lifted your head and slowly opened your eyes facing the headboard of the bed. Your vision was still blurry but it adjusted after a few more seconds of waiting.

You pushed the blanket aside and sat at the edge of the bed, contemplating on what to do next when an surprisingly sweet scent filled your nostrils. You hadn't smelled it before but now that you were fully awake the sweet Aroma that filled the room was undeniably heavenly.

The T-shirt hung loosely across your shoulders as you stood up on your wobbly legs.

The closet in the back of the room was reached in just a few seconds. You didn't have any clothes so you had to borrow some from the guest rooms closet. Canada allowed you to take some for the night so he for sure wouldn't mind if you wore some for the day too...

You certainly didn't want to wear the clothes you laid on the forest floor with yesterday. Not happening. It usually didn't bother you wearing the same outfit two or three days in a row but that was just something different.

Looking at the closet and seeing the variety of different clothes you quickly picked out an easy outfit. Some jeans and a black T-shirt with a word written on it. You didn't really care. In a drawer next to the closet you also found a pair of socks which, surprisingly, fit you.

I wonder who all these clothes belong to..maybe just some of Canadas clothes?

It was an embarrassing thought so you quickly pushed it aside.

You took the clothes and made your way to the bathroom. It was big. You certainly hadn't expected it to be big. Regardless you quickly locked the door and changed into your new outfit.

A mirror hung in front of you and...You didn't look too good. Eyebags, messy hair, you name it. No wonder, you've experienced some things that shouldn't have happened so it was more than understanding that you looked so ravaged.

You sighed and turned the faucet on, cold water coming out of it before you splashed your face with it and rubbed the sleepiness out of your eyes. It felt refreshing.

You were done fairly quickly in the bathroom and were now standing in the hallway leading down to the first floor. Outside the guest rooms door it smelled even better than before.

You walked to the staircase and looked over the wooden railing wanting to see downstairs...without luck. You were really nervous by now, pacing beside the railing contemplating if you should go downstairs or not.

Too many thoughts were clouding your mind but you finally got a grip of yourself, now finally Standing in front of the first step leading downstairs.
Slowly and carefully you made your way down the stairs until you reached the bottom one. You quickly checked the room but nobody seemed to be in the cabin. You let out a sigh of relief and walked into the room glancing at the kitchen in the while doing so and you noticed something. On the Kitchen counter was a piece of paper and something written on it.

„Good morning Y/N, as you can see im not home right now...I'll come back soon though so don't worry! I made some pancakes in case your hungry, theres maple syrup in the top kitchen cabinet. Your free to make yourself anything you like though. While I'm gone please don't break anything or leave the house... You can watch TV ,read some books or just explore the house a bit. See ya!"