[9]

The sun shone into the room, making your left cheek feel incredibly warm and uncomfortable. You shifted in the sheets for a while, not sure if your awake enough to get up, or if you even wanted to get up. You tried falling back asleep as the sheets were as comfortable as ever, but your body craved for something to fill it as it made a few quiet grumbling sounds.

You groaned, turning over and letting your head fall into the pillow below. The fragrant aroma, that Canada mostly got from being out in the forest so much, lingered it's way into your nose.  

...

In an Instant you lifted your head, all your senses auto activating themselves.

The hell am I doing in Canadas room?! ...

...OH CRAP! OH SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, SHIT! I DIDN'T EVEN TELL HIM WHAT I SAW OUTSIDE!

Your inner panic made you look over at where Canada would be sleeping-... if he was there. The empty side next to you meant he must be downstairs so you quickly got up but stopped midway.

Through the walls you heard the obnoxiously loud voice of Canadas brother. You stepped closer to the door, wanting to hear what he was saying.

"Dude no, that's actually hilarious! Now you're even cooking for two?!" Ok this definitely wasn't good. What if he figures out that you'd been living here? Would he tell all the other people?! A voice chanted back, trying to save themselves out of the situation.
"W-what? No, no! I was just feeling really hungry so I made some extra!"
"Didn't you say you're working out and wanted to watch your figure," America teased his brother.
"Besides, you cancelled all of your plans to go out with us for weeks now, I bet you secretly have a girlfriend!" Wait, Canada had actually cancelled all his plans? To spend time with you?
You felt a deep warmth in your heart.

Canada was really nervous, his brother unexpectedly decided to come to his house and was basically interrogating him.
"I-, No-" America was becoming snoopy at this point, looking on the first floor for any clues of a secret girlfriend Canada might be having. Then a thought came to his mind as he slowly turned his head to the stairs. Leading upstairs.

"H-hey America I think it's better for you to g-" he was cut off as his brother smirked, looking back at his, by now basically bathing in sweat, brother.

Canada tried to convince him not to go up the stairs, the tone in his voice catching America off guard for a second before continuing, his curiosity almost eating him alive.

Oh crap they're coming up the stairs what do I do?!
Hide, where do I hide!?

You backed off the door, frantically looking around trying to find a place to hide, quickly deciding that under the bed would be the best spot to do so. There was no time to spare as you crawled under the bed and in the last second pulled your leg out of view and under the bed just as the door opened and a devastated Canada and energetic America entered the room.

"See no one's in here!" Canada said, slightly annoyed at America but happy that you weren't any where in sight for him to see.
America was heard shuffling out of the room, giving out a defeated sigh and closing the door when both him and Canada were back in the corridor, seeming to make their way back downstairs.

What a relief he's gone! It's suffocating down here!

It was hard for you to breath in such a tight space and you crawled out from under the bed. God it was way too early for all this.

You stretched your back and just as you were about to think what you could do next you heard voices approaching again. Fast!

"We could just go dow-"
"No I think I want to check something first"