Chapter 1

The airs rather warm and stuffy since we're in Shibuya now. It's busy as normal and there's a range of different people all around. My colleague currently has an arm around me shoulder as he talks with my other colleagues. "Hey look at those idiots over there, obviously unemployed, imagine a life that sad that you can't even get a job" Kira says his arm squeezing my shoulder slightly. "We should probably hurry up or we'll be late to our job" I say in a small but cutesy voice as internally I gag at my act.

These 'work friends' are nothing but garbage really. They treat women like objects and always find a reason to comment about appearances. So here I am pretending to be small and cute to avoid the brunt of they're harassment. They make me sick. "Hey y/n are you alright you tuned out then didn't you silly" Kira says again as I look up with a large smile and beaming eyes. "Hehe sorry I was just thinking about what to buy later" I say still with a cute little smile one. "Of course, do you need a big strong man to come and help you carry your bags" another guy called Akito says in a baby voice as if I wasn't a fully grown adult. Did I mention they make me sick.

I go to say something else but get distracted by the sound of fireworks above. All five of us look up at them, the four colleagues in wonder as they laugh a little while I just feel confused. There wasn't a celebration today right. "Someone must've got their days mixed up" I say lightly as the other girls in the group covers her ears and cowers a little. "Stupid women she should be fired" Akito says assuming a woman messed it up. I have to just bite my tongue while taking a silent breath to stay composed. "Oh honey is the noise too loud" the third guy Takumi says to the girl Ayaka.

She nods as he leads her away from the crowd while the rest of us follow. We end up getting into a building on the side as I take her over to a bathroom to freshen up after the sound of fireworks stopped. "We'll just be a minute" I say as Kira slaps my ass as I'm walking away. "Don't be too long honey" Kira says with a horrible smirk on his face. God I want to punch him. I get to the bathroom as Ayaka goes straight to the mirror and starts patting her face with all sorts of makeup.

"Do you think I could convince Akito and Takumi to have a threesome" Ayaka suddenly blurts out as if it was a casual thing to say. "What am I saying of I can, look at me" she says talking to herself as I just have to smile. "You could get anyone you're so pretty" I say in a light voice as she grins. "I'm so glad you understand" she says and puckers her lips while choosing a lipstick. Once she was done we head back out to find the three boys waiting. I instantly notice the lack of people around and the complete quietness outside.

"Everyone must've gone to see where the fireworks came from right" Ayaka says in a girly voice as she has a light smile on her face. I'll give her credit for being able to act this well, she definitely looks and acts like a pretty innocent girl. She isn't really innocent but she is quite pretty. I head over to Kira while linking my arm around his as he smirks. I have a bad feeling about this sudden silence. Better have someone to push in front of danger am I right. "Darling it's alright I'll protect you" Kira whispers down to me as I sink into his side while wanting to laugh at his horrible attempt to seem sexy.

We head outside and look around to see the sun setting already even though I could've sworn it was definitely midday. A large panel appears above a building down the street as we decide to go investigate it. The three boys ran ahead to scout the area while me and Ayaka hung behind. "Oh god look how hot he is" she says and I honestly have no idea which boy she's on about. "You should go with him" I say in a supportive voice as she grins again.

We get to the lit up building before going inside as we see a small group of people already here. There a few phones on a table laid out nicely as I reach over and pick one up. It chimes on as the screen lights up with a picture of a card on it. "2 of Clubs" I say quietly before looking up. The other four come over and pick up phones as they all light up with the same card. "What kind of stupid idea is this, we have work to do" Akito says annoyed as Ayaka jumps over and grabs his hand tightly. "Oh sweetie let's just see what it is, it looks like fun and we can probably win money from this" Ayaka says in the same annoying voice as before.