Chapter 15

The sunlight in my room starts to disappear as I can see the sun setting on the horizon so I head out to find Niragi before the games start. Just before I leave I pick up the black shirt to return since I don't know if I would survive the next game even though my chances are high. I make my life simple by heading to the surveillance room to find out where Niragi was even though I have my suspicions. I quickly glance over each screen until I find the one showing the pool outside and on the edge of the screen the pillars where I find Niragi standing there gun in hand as he watches the edge of the beach. I head out of the room and quickly make my way to where I saw him since he could move so I didn't want to miss him.

I get up to the pool and look over at the pillars to see him standing there a bored expression on his face. I walk over and send him a wave as I past by some of the people around. "Hey newbie" a voice says as I feel a hand pull me back by the back of my shirt. I look around with a smile on my face as I quickly observe my surroundings to find an easy escape. "Can I help you" I ask as a guy a little taller than me that's obviously very high and very drunk.

He grins and leans down with his hand clasped around my arm. "Give me a kiss" he says as I just smile and reach my hand up to his face still holding the sweet smile on my face even though he smelt horrible. I press my finger behind his ear in a quick motion that people wouldn't notice as the man holding onto me backs away in pain now holding his ear as he goes to start screaming at me. Pressure points are lifesavers man.

I take a moment to accidentally fall forward and give him a little push as he falls back and lands in the pool. People don't take much notice since he looks like everyone else that's jumping and slashing around in the pool. I take a step back and admire my work that only took two small hits as I grin. Before the man can resurface to shout I've already hidden in the crowd. I manage to find my way out the crowd after that with ease as I get over to Niragi as he grins while shaking his head a little.

"You could've told the man you were with us" Niragi says as I look back at the pool to see the man now splashing through the water with an angry expression on his face. His gaze lands on me as he starts wading through the water before scrambling out of the pool in the least graceful way I think I've ever seen. "Oh no it got back up, you'd think they had the capacity to learn" I say a little disappointed as the man starts walking over obviously wanting to start a fight. I go to tighten my fists not able to do the same as last time but a moment later the man's face goes a cold and pale colour.

Niragi has carefully snaked his arm over my shoulder and over my chest as his head rests lightly on my shoulder while sending the man a glare. The man stops dead in his tracks as he starts shaking knowing he's made a mistake. "Once you have a gun no one will bother you" Niragi says quietly as I smile and let a hand reach up to his cheek. "Well why don't you go find Aguni then, I can't wait to have that power" I say as Niragi grins and the man watching starts scurrying off.

I want to laugh at how scared they all were but as I start getting comfortable I get that feeling again of being watched. My eyes flicker around and eventually land on the duo that I find is often together. Kuina hadn't taken any notice since she had her back to me but sitting opposite was that blonde bitch with a brow raised obviously intrigued by the sight in front. I just send a smile back and a small wave to him before looking away obviously needing to get the serious talk out the way before the games.

"I'm guessing you've agreed to join the militants then" Niragi says as I turn as he steps away and lets his hand fall back to his side. "Much more beneficial to pick the right group since I can't stand another day around those bubbly idiots" I say still in a sweet voice as I pull the shirt up that I had tucked in to on of the shorts loops. "Here before I forget to return it" I say and hand the shirt over and Niragi takes it and pulls it over himself.