Chapter 2

I stand above the body with blood running out of the hole in his head. I can't move. I can't scream. I can't cry. I can't do anything but stare at the body growing colder on the floor. There's a new smell drifting into the air of blood and smoke. I feel the need to rush outside but before I can I find myself instinctively crouching down to check the body. It was obvious the boy was dead but I still find myself looking for a pulse, looking for any signs of life. Nothing. There's nothing but a corpse slowly becoming colder by the second.

As I'm about to get up I spot a red card in the back of the boys pocket as I quickly grab it. I turn it in my hands while shuffling outside to the main doors of the mall. There was two playing card but neither of them were the 2 of Clubs. The first was a 3 of Diamond and the second was a 4 of Spades. There was a piece of paper wrapped around them as I unfold it and read what was written in shaky writing. Clubs we're team games, Spades we're physical games, Diamond was intelligence games and lastly Hearts psychology games.

I place the cards into my pocket as well as the paper while looking ahead to see a table with a card placed neatly on top. I go up and grab it seeing the 2 of Clubs displaced across the front with the same back to the other two cards I got. I slide it into my pocket and place the phone down as I hear footsteps shuffle out the building. I turn to see Kira as I make tears well up in my eyes. "Kira" I say in a small voice as I let one tear fall down my cheek as he comes over and wipes the tear away.

"It's alright doll no need to ruin that pretty face with tears" Kira says as if people hadn't just been killed. "Anyone know what the point of the game was" Ayaka pipes up clinging onto the two other men. "There wasn't any prize money so I have no idea" Akito says while huffing obviously more concerned about money than the death of others. "Let's just find somewhere to sleep I'm tired and hungry" Takumi says as we agree and wander down the street and I let my hand rest in my pocket with the three cards.

We end up reaching an apartment complex and the boys wander up to try and find any open rooms. "They're so simple aren't they. At least they're hot" Ayaka pipes up while biting her bottom lip seductively as I just sigh a little. I don't quite understand after all we've just seen they only care about money and sex. "Be grateful I left Kira for you" she says as if I cared that much. Do you want to know a secret.

In the real world Kira and Ayaka were friends with benefits but Kira left her. She tells everyone she left him because he was boring in bed. She's just trying to protect herself which I can understand but she does it in all the wrong ways. "You're so generous" I say back in the fake voice as she just grins widely again lapping up the compliments. After a few moments Takumi appears at the doors and waves us over. We follow him in as I glance around once more to check for people. Obviously nothing catches my eyes. It looks like how I imagined the city to appear after a zombie apocalypse.

I turn back to Ayaka and Takumi as she flirts with him in an obvious manner. I roll my eyes slightly and keep my eyes on the floor still with hand in my pocket slowly feeling the top of the cards. I have no idea why there's cards but I assume they're important since the games seem to be based off them. I climb the stairs up to the tenth floor and Takumi ends up carrying Ayaka after floor five. We wander down the corridor and end up getting to a room that was wide open.

I walk in and look around a little to see one large bed facing the windows that stretched from the ceiling to the floor. I head over to the window and look out at the sights before an arm around my waist. "Hey doll you like what you see" Kira whispers into my ear as I want to push him away but with the knowledge of the card types decide it's best to keep him close for now. I sink back into his chest as he I see his disgusting smirk in the reflection.

"I think I'm going to try and find a shop or something to get some food" I say lightly as Kira laughs a little. "Shall we come help carry the bags then" he says as I just smile sweetly at him. "That's alright I'm just looking for light things and I think I need some fresh air" I say and turn in his grip as I let my hands rest on his chest. "Need a little space to freshen up is all" I say and smile up at him as he smirks back down at me. "Alright, try to stay nearby so we can come and get you" Kira says as I nod and he lets go as I walk out.