Chapter Eleven

Sage's Pov
I never really liked having others people's words affect and make me over think. It was just never good for anything. It was like a food for thought because well Ash did have her well negative aspects of her relationships the cheating in past ones. Her old drinking habits. Her past wasn't that pretty. I still vaguely remember the car accident that almost killed her, she holds a lot of guilt in her over that.

I just wanted to tell myself it was normal jealousy. For days on end I found myself with cabin fever surrounded by those I trusted. I was taking every moment that I could to go outdoor exploring, getting lost by the lakes and rivers lost in nature so lost in thought.

Each step of my snow boots had landed down roughly into the stairs as I padded down all the way making sure I had everything stuffed inside my coat pocket, calling out towards Katlyn and the others all surrounded in the living room.

"I'll be back later! Maybe." I was almost out the front cabin door when Ash was exclaiming out over towards me. I tensed up slightly taking her words inside my mind with ease.

"Hey baby! Can you try and come back later? Did you know we still have that hot tub everyone wants to just chill since we got a couple more weeks out here." I clicked my tongue over my inner cheek a couple times, before sending a smile in her direction as well of the others nodding my head off into her direction.

"Sounds like fun I'll do my best." I used my left hand to wave to everyone else hearing Katlyn speaking over everyone.

"She's been leaving almost every day what's going on?"

"I don't know she won't tell me."

_________________________
My eyes shimmer with its own amusement crouching down under the snow to pick up a few of the sharp sparkling rocks. I think coming out here has opened up my mind a little better to nature. I wiped off all the snow quickly with a motion before I had spun around at quick speed off the path, freight had taken over me before I had relaxed breathing out a noise of relief seeing Amber.

She held her hands up in defense with a soft smile the light snowflakes fluttered through out her strands of hair, the sun beaming down onto the reflects of the snow had her own brown skin glowing.

"Sorry I come in peace I promise I had to get away from Ash's grabby hands of doing my hair. Which reminds me, you think we don't notice but you know we all like you Sage minus you know Liz." She stretched out her name, with a chuckle stepping towards me some more. I flashed her my own smile breathing out a relaxed sigh, shifting my head to focus on the water in the nearby creek.

"I've taken notice of that actually- it's weird you know to think that I actually made friends. I've always just been so quiet for no reason at all. It's been nice." I smiled stepping towards the creek slightly stepping over the water with a small hop, I landed onto the surface of the large rocks with a light hum.

"Don't push Ash away... What ever Liz said to you or threatened you with shouldn't come between the both of you. We all can see it Ash  loves you. Liz cheated and well, the consequences are severe." Amber shrugged her shoulders back with a sigh sending me another gentle smile.

"You are such a sweet girl with a heart full of warmth. You are funny and beautiful you just need to use your voice more don't let anyone walk all over you anymore." She scrunched her nose up slightly at me, her own figure hopping over the other side of the creek with me. I held back my own smile when she put her arm over my upper shoulders bringing me into her arms for a wide hug.

"You are correct Amber thanks for that." She smiled down at me, poking at my own cheek deeply walking along side with me, down the creek.

"Anytime now I wanna know the details how much history do you and Ash have?"

"Uhh well before I had moved away from our childhood town she kissed me."