Chapter Seven

Sage's Pov
The streams of slightly luke warm water rained down across my bare skin, making the sore feelings fade but only a little bit. It's been a full month here in the cabin and out of everything in my life it really has been the best time.

Me and Ash spent a lot of time together most of it was playful teasing and making fun  of each other, tickling fights, slight prank wars, me taking her cigarettes and hiding them.

It felt natural that when ever we hung out with the girls we were that close. I even grew close with the rest of the girls who were actually quite nice when you got to know them and talk to them.

I gently played with my now wet and natural curly hair after spending a few hours finally taking the braids out. If we were all gonna be here for a year. I had to take them out cause they were gonna annoy me.

After about an hour spent in the upstairs bathroom, I wrapped a towel around myself, stepping out, drying my hair out.

I was half way out of the doorway when I heard a voice talking on the phone. It took me a while to realize it was  Liz.

I wasn't one for eavesdropping and plus I was soaking dripping wet naked. But the way she was talking reminded me of how she talks to Ash.

I shut my eyes resting my head against the door slowly listening closely. "Yes it's only for a few more months babe, not like she pays attention to what I do anyway, she won't know I am going to New York to see you baby." She giggled out all over the phone.

Damn it Liz.... I thought shutting my eyes why are girl's always breaking Ash's heart. I thought I heard her voice fade away down the hallway and I rubbed at my face roughly wanting the conversation out of my head.

I hated that people cheated, and I hated when others tried to justify why exactly they cheat as well. Using, one hand to grip the towel around my body, and the other to run at my face it was like I was rubbing at false tears.

I let a loud scream of shock slip past my lips bumping into someone causing me to slightly freak out. "Oh God I'm sorry." I stumbled over my words my head racing with bad thoughts, anger over Liz.

I wanted to tell Ash... I had to but how would and would she even believe me at that. "Woah woah woah Sage what's the matter?" I shut my eyes mentally cursing myself for bumping straight into Ash.

She gripped both my arms to balance out the fall, and focused on me her eyes showing worried. "Ash hey I'm sorry." I whispered and I kept stumbling over my words apologizing.

"Sage." She quickly exclaimed. I jolted feeling her hands cupping my cheeks.  "It's alright okay it was an accident it happens, but what's wrong? Have you been crying?" She questioned out fast running her thumbs across my face.

"No no I just took a shower that's all." I whispered back slowly starting to feel lightheaded and dizzy with worry quickly grabbing onto Ash.

" I feel dizzy. " I squeaked out in a quiet voice almost falling over but quickly Ash caught me in surprise. "Woah okay breath Sage please, I'm gonna pick you up okay and take you to the room." She told me.

I felt her lift me up right away and I was feeling too light headed to respond pressing my head against her chest, what kind of friend am I? That I overhear something I'm not suppose to.

It really brought real tears to my eyes that they thought of her not telling herbfilled my thoughts. "Hey pretty girl look at me." I blinked a few time fluttering my eyes looking up into Ash's eyes.

She was hovering over me touching my forehead.  "Hey." I mumbled quietly shifting a little, really hoping that she couldn't see one bit of my body at all.

"Hey." She repeated gently still touching all over my forehead making me scrunch up my face, and lightly touch her hand with mine.

"I'm gonna get you some new clothes and medicine, I think you're sick." She muttered serious like slowly leaning over she pressed a light kiss on my head.

"Stay still okay." She whispered slowly lifting herself up off the bed with a grunt, biting at her lip, she went towards my suitcase and the first thing that pop into my head my sleep wear.

"Ash!" I squeaked out fast sitting up way to fast and I released a groan watching her look back at me confused.  "Sage what." She exclaimed grabbing a shirt and some sweats from my suitcase.

"I've seen the sexy clothes, relax. " She laughed quietly coming over to me gently handing me the clothes.

"God." I mumbled embarrassed covering my face with one hand, huffing to myself. "Relax now, I'm sure your cute little ass looks good in them -ow abuse! " She yelled at me through her laughter when I threw the pillow at her head seeing her smiling so much.

"Be back gonna get the medicine." She told me quickly she kissed the top of my head again before I watched her jog out of the room.

I breathed out another rough sigh quickly changing into the new clothes, holding my face the bad thoughts still there.

"Hey Sage have you seen my- oh no sweetie whats wrong?" I heard Jasmine question worried. I heard her footsteps make their way to me. I felt her sitting on the edge of the bed rubbing at my back.

I lifted my head up slowly gazing at her taking a deep breath in ." I-I heard a conversation I wasn't suppose to hear, and now I'm scared. " I whispered feeling her moving pieces of my hair from my face.

Her eyes met mine and I watched her sigh deeply "is it about Liz and her cheating." She slowly whispered.

I slowly looked at her In shock watching as she gave me a sad smile "Y-you know." I cracked out watching her slowly nod wiping away stray tears.

"I do yes, and Ash does too. " She said quietly. I once again looked at her In shock.

"A-Ash she knows?" I was filled with so much confusion, my body shaking with a bit of nervousness.

"Me and her both know, but Ash wants her to come forward and be honest, and if I'm speaking the truth, she wants to be with you."