Chapter Twelve

Sage's Pov
The hot tub steam seemed to be getting to my head a bit, it was that or all the drinks in my system. It was our last night here, we all didn't want any fighting or drama just some time to wind down like we had been. I reached around over Ash's body to grab the can that was handed to me, feeling her slide her arm to place me in her lap through the water keeping me there patting at my wet thighs with a chuckle looking up at me with worry in her.

"Take a break baby that's like your sixth one. You are gonna puke all over and you aren't allowed back into the bed." I snorted through the burning sensation down my throat setting it aside, resting my head on her neck using both my arms to keep my grip on her pressing little kisses across her neck. The comfort of her hand gliding all over my lower back.

"This is girlfriend abuse and you know it." Ash let a soft chuckle out, making me tilt my
head down to press our lips together for a deep passionate kiss, her grip tightening on my thigh.

"Mm it's not abuse but I know something that I can." She laughed quickly shouting out an exclaim when someone's splashing us both the water quick.

"What the fuck." She whined out rubbing out the droplets throughout her hair fast like.

"Don't fuck in here! I can't have anyone come clean it, in forever." Ash patted at my ass a couple times fixing my glasses before Bella was pulling her hair back with a grin leaning back into all the bubbles with a blissful sigh.

"Let's play never have I ever we still have a full box." She pointed out towards all the alcohol surroundings us.

"That game sucks ass but I'm down." Jasmine answered back laying her head on Katlyn's shoulder. Liz was messing with her long nails playing with them looking between everyone, before  Ann was speaking over everyone drowning her shot fast like with a exclaimed laugh.

"Never have I ever fallen into a swimming pool with my clothes on." Ash had taken my can from me sipping from it with a shake of her head, making a face.

"I was drunk and sunk out of someone's house that's all I'm gonna say." She answers through laughter, her fingers were messing with the strings to my bikini, her head tilting back to relax even more.

"That so sounds like you Ash." Amber giggled through her amusement she was almost all the way engraved into the hot water. Relaxation was all she felt. The questions flew out one by one from everyone in a good mood. I narrowed my eyes for a moment, when Liz spoke drinking from her glass.

"Never have I ever been clingy and desperate." I rolled my eyes shifting a little to face her, feeling Ash's hands gripped tighten around me.

"Never have I ever been a bitch and cheated and got caught like a dumbass." Yep it was definitely liquor talking. Liz narrowed her own eyes leaning forward towards me quickly.

"Listen here you bitch!"

"No you listen! She dumped you, you cheated get fucking over it and stop mean mugging and watching us. Leave me the hell alone Liz." I snapped out. She was just about to launch forward at me before Ash was lifting me up quickly to set my stumbling self onto the hard wood floor, stepping in front of Liz.

"Back the hell up Liz, she's drunk leave her alone. Half of what she is saying is true you need to let it go okay." Ash climbed out from the hot tub to wrap around my upper body pulling all my hair to cup at my face.

"You need some water okay? Then lay down." She ordered out keeping her arms over my upper body. Liz shouted again in a large fit of rage.

"Stop acting like you are better than me Ashley! You are a cheater in your heart and you just feel bad that's why you are dating her to make me jealous! You'll always be a cheater at heart!"

"What I did in my past isn't me anymore! Stop." Ash shouted back with her own tone laced with her annoyance looking between everyone a small chuckle leaving her.

"Yes I was a cheater in the past, hell I was a player I used others for sex, but that's not me anymore I'm trying to be a better person, if you guys have anymore problems with me just tell me to my face. I'm tired of this shit." I leaned my head a little on her arm this sudden guilt looming through me.

"Ash." Katlyn sighed getting out as well stepping down. "I know you made mistakes in your past and you live through it all the time stop beating yourself down."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 11, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Ash (Romance) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें