Red Alert

"AAAAAHHHHH"

Both women screamed in pain as Goro cut them with his kunai. Blood streamed down Sakura's side of the neck and Hinata on her right arm. The minor cuts made both charging men stop in their tracks immediately.

"Don't test me. I'll do it." Goro said

"Too bad. These ladies are too good-looking to die. Hmmm, Should I play with them a little more?" Goro smirked. He enjoys the look on the two men's faces—Red in anger and helpless. These women are really their weaknesses. 

"Damn it." Naruto growled

"Naruto-kun. I'm fine. Don't hold back. Do what you have to. I trust you."

Sakura and Sasuke could only look at each other but understood what was in each other's minds.

Sakura growled and used her remaining chakra to pull Goro with her tied hands and slam him on the rooftop tiles. She felt faint that's when Sasuke then engaged towards them and caught her when she fell. Goro stood back up in pain and jumped to stab whoever he landed on first but Sasuke successfully dodged him. Sasuke then put Sakura down to deactivate the chakra restrictor  At this time, Naruto also jumped on top of the roof glaring furiously at the man in front of him. "Let my wife go, and I'll spare you." he said.

"Che. Think you can scare me don't ya?" the man smirked at him. Without a second to spare, Naruto was already behind the man, and in an instant, knocking him out of his consciousness and cutting the ropes that were tied to his wife's hands. He then used a bit of his chakra to deactivate the restrictor.

Checking that his friend and his friend's wife are ok, he turned to his wife clutching her stomach protectively while wincing for a bit. 

"Sakura, are you hurt? What hurts?"

"Nothing. I think the baby was startled so it began kicking me, and one of the kicks hit me in the rib."

"..."

"I'm fine, Sasuke-kun. Really."

"Hn. Still better have someone to check on you."

As if she heard it, Tsunade hurriedly arrived with Kakashi and other shinobis trailing behind them.

"I'll do it, Uchiha. Let's take her to the hospital immediately. It's not safe here. I suggest you do the same Naruto." she informed

"I'll deal with this man. You guys go ahead." Kakashi said

"Bu-" 

"I understand your frustrations, Naruto but it's better to tend to your pregnant wives first. I promise to let you guys handle it later on."

There was a brief silence then an answer. 

"Hai." both men said in unison.