This Is Not What I Intended

Sakura stared at the door where Sasuke took off just now. She felt stupid. She felt dumfounded. She was caught off guard. She felt hurt. So much hurt. He just left her there. She can feel her eyes brimming with tears, her body shaking from too much emotions she's feeling at the same time. Hurt. Confused. Hate. Helpless.

And then she felt it. A sharp pain in her abdomen. Her hands immediately on her belly. She felt it. It's running down her thighs and when she looked down, there it was. Blood. She can feel her world turning. How did it end up this way? And with that, she blacked out.

Sasuke on the other hand, found himself outside of the apartment. Why he ran out? He doesn't know. He shooked his head. He was happy right? Of course he was. She's happy right? well, he doesn't know. The information was too much for him to handle and it was instinct that made him storm out. Sasuke's face started to flush. He knows he's in big trouble if he goes back inside but he knows he has to face her sooner or later. 

He sighed once more and  decided he should take a minute and then go back inside to apologize until a thud was heard from the inside of the apartment. His brows furrowed and then widened when he realized Sakura must have fallen. He rushed to open the door and unsurprisingly, he was right but the sight that left him aghast was when he saw blood trickling down her thigh. he wasted no time and carried his wife to the hospital.

"What. the. actual. FUCK. Sasuke?" 

Naruto angrily glared at Sasuke. He was called by his wife who was doing a research in the hospital when Sasuke barged in with an unconscious Sakura. He panicked and went to the hospital right away. Unsurprisingly, outside the ER where Sakura is being examined was soon filled with their colleagues.  Ino & Sai, Shikamaru with a heavily pregnant Temari, and Naruto. Never have they thought Naruto would say those words. Let alone to Sasuke of all people. Sasuke remained silent who was sitting with his elbows on his knees, hands clutched together under his chin, eyes closed. 

"Say something you bastard! Explain!"

"Naruto-kun please calm down." Hinata trying so hard to calm his enraged husband down while looking worriedly at Sasuke.

"Sasuke-kun please tell us what happened. Let us help you." she told him. Naruto softly shrugged his wife's arm off of him.

"Yeah Sasuke. Enlighten us. Please. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED that made Sakura hurt huh? TELL ME!"

At this point, Hinata knows her husband is really mad and she can do nothing about it. She knew Naruto valued his teammates more than anyone and seeing this happening to them is breaking him into pieces. 

Sasuke slowly opened his eyes, sighed, and looked up glaring at his best friend. Blue meets black and from that moment, Naruto knew he needs to calm down. All eyes on the two sannins and all of them are amused and worried at the same time. 

"What happened." it was more of a statement than a question. Sasuke stared at Naruto some more before sitting up straight, eyes never leaving Naruto's.

"She's pregnant." gasps can be heard and shock took over them. Naruto's brows furrowed.

"What. did. you. do."

"She told me and..... I ran out."

"Why?"

"I don't fucking know."

"Why don't you know!? You ran out on your pregnant wife!" Sasuke stood up angrily where all the other people in the room are so tensed that this might end up in another bloody fight.

"You fucking don't know what happened so don't give me all that shit, Naruto!'

"That's why I'm asking you, you bastard! Why did you run out!?!?"

"I SAID I DON"T KNOW!" Sasuke panted. He's tired and he's worried. Naruto was silent as the rest of them and stared at them man who looks suicidal. They watch Sasuke sit back down.

"I don't know why I did what I did. I was about to go back but...." his brows furrowed some more as he recalls what happened.

"I didn't want this to happen. I just hope that they're okay." Naruto approached him and gave him a pat on the back.

"I know I screwed up. I just hope I won't lose them both today."