Support For You

This does not make sense at all. How can this annoying woman hold such power over him? Controlling his moves with her powerful words, making him feel weak with her tears, and make him shiver in fear with her monstrous strength. The Uchiha Sasuke is being under by his wife.

He didn't know how it started, or how she finally got power over him in such a short amount of time. He made a fit after their visit to Kakashi and told them that they decided to do the mission, saying that she's making a mistake and that she should reconsider because maybe her body can't handle it anymore and she's risking her health, etc, etc.. When Sakura heard it, it sounded more like an insult and tried to explain to him again, she got tired and with her hormones in the works, she only pouted a little bit, slightly whimpered and then tears are already falling out of her eyes. Sasuke started to panic and caved in once more. The  Uchiha Sasuke might be a strong shinobi but at home, Uchiha Sakura is the head of the household. She really knows how to push his buttons.

 And now, he's now packing her stuff for their travel, fixing to put it on a scroll since she prepared a whole lot of things. He sighs as he put the last of the medical supplies she's going to need, ready to be sealed. 

"Sasuke-kun, are you done?"

"Ah. Just about to seal it. Are you ready?"

"Yes. What time are we supposed to go to the Hokage's office?"

"About now, actually."

"Ok. I'll just use the restroom."

On the way to Kakashi's office, as they walk closer to the building, Sasuke noticed that she has slowed down and talked less ever since they left the house. When they were about to enter the building, Sakura came into a halt. 

"Sasuke-kun." she called out to him. Worried, he rushed to her side.

"What's wrong? Are you in pain? Are you tired? Sakura" then she just looked at him with a big frown and her eyes are watery. Sasuke's head is starting to spin. Is she ok? 

"Sasuke-kun" she whimpered.

"What- What is it? Sakura." 

"Am I... Am I making a mistake here?"

"What? Wait. Are you ok? Are you in pain?" he asked once more and she....

shooked her head. And all too suddenly, Sasuke can feel his blood pressure rising. Seriously, this woman will be the death of him. He sighed and caressed her arm in comfort. 

"What are you worried about? You explained to me everything right? You're the one who convinced me to do this." He's getting annoyed. Is she having second thoughts right now? because it's not helping. He looked at her again and she was looking down, glaring at the floor. He smirked. Seriously, woman.  He reached out his hand to take hers and lead her inside the building, to Kakashi's office.

"Ah. You're finally here." Kakashi said as they entered the room.

Sakura looked around the room, and saw that Naruto is already there, sitting and frowning. He turned his head towards the door and almost too instantly, his face brightened at the sight of his favorite people. 

"Sakura-chan! Sasuke-teme!" He waved. And Sakura knew his smile was just a facade. 

Sakura was silent. Sasuke looked at his wife worriedly. Is she having second thoughts about this mission? He hopes she would. 

"Sakura? You ok?" Kakashi asked. 

"Yes."

"Are you going through the mission? You can still back out."

There was silence yet again. The men are holding their breath, anxious on what she's going to answer. They know her sense of duty is too great to abandon her responsibilities especially when she knows she can help but they also want to protect her because she's not only risking her life but also the child that she's carrying. 

"I'll do it." she answered.

Sasuke let out a sigh for probably the hundredth time today. Naruto and Kakashi also breathed out the air they didn't know they were holding and looked at each other. Sasuke's aura became dark again and Kakashi knows he's having a rough time dealing with his stubborn pregnant wife. He feels bad for letting them do this. Naruto on the other hand, looks determined and Kakashi can sense that he has something to say.

"Alright then. You'll leave in about an hour. I will meet you at the gates to see you off. Naruto, I'm counting on you too."

"With my life."

Sakura stared at Naruto and Sasuke. She worked hard and struggled to be the best version of herself to walk along side these two, but today, she's happy to walk behind them to protect her. Sasuke couldn't be any more grateful to his friend.

A/N: HI!  I AM WISHING AND HOPE THAT YOU WILL STAY TUNED AND READ MY STORY. I AM GOING TO DO THE BEST THAT I CAN TO GIVE YOU A HAPPY ENDING. TO MORE CHAPTERS! THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!