We're In This Together

They reached home but the moment Sasuke entered their house, he was quiet. Too quiet that it made Sakura feel uncomfortable. She knew he was mad but she wanted to at least talk to him about it first. Sakura is about to make an approach when;

"Don't go out and stay here for a while. I'm going out to spar with Naruto."

Sasuke didn't even look at her and just left. Sakura just gave out a sigh and decided to follow her husband's request to stay at home. She doesn't want to upset him any further.

When Sasuke returned home, it was already dark and Sakura already prepared dinner. She figured he wouldn't eat because he's upset and would make a fuss about it but she's gonna try to talk to him tonight. When Sasuke entered the house, Sakura got up from the couch and walked towards the door to greet him. 

"Okairi Sasuke-kun. I made dinner." 

Sasuke just gave a loud sigh. Sakura knew she would get ignored but was caught off-guard when Sasuke hugged her. Because of her sensitivity to smell, she noticed he doesn't reek of sweat from training. "Where on earth did he go"

"Sasuke-kun."

"Don't take the mission, Sakura." still not letting go from their embrace.

"They need me."

"I need you more."

"You're gonna be there with me"

"No."

"Sasuke-kun, I get it. You're scared and I am too. But I am more comfortable with the fact that you are going with me." 

This time, Sasuke pulled away but his arm still wrapped around her. His furrowed brows and dark orbs look at those emerald eyes and he knows he can't change her mind but she can't change his too. 

"No. I won't let you go. Sakura, if not for me, then please think about the baby. I'm begging you please. I can't lose you two, I just can't."

Sakura already made a decision she just need Sasuke to understand.

"Can we please sit? I think this talk will be a long one. Don't walk out on me this time because I swear, I'll go alone if you do."

"Sasuke-kun, I know this is a big mission but I have thought about it and I need to do this. I'm taking you and Naruto that's why I'm not scared. I'm going to depend on you on this one. I won't do anything besides healing and I promise. Please. You heard Kakashi, I'm the only one who can do this."

Sasuke stayed silent. He admires her passion as a kunoichi, her dedication as a doctor, and her determination. And so, he sighed and nodded. At the very least, he will be there and she mentioned that Naruto gets to go, so he's ok with it.

"The moment you get tired or the moment something happens, we're out of there."

"Understood."

A/N: I'M CRINGING TO DEATH. I'M SO SORRY IF THIS IS ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER, I CAN ONLY DO SO MUCH, NOTHING IS WORKING INSIDE OF MY BRAIN TO DO A NON-TRAGIC CHAPTER. SORRY IF THIS IS SO UN-SASUKE-LIKE AGAIN.SEE YOU GUYS ON THE NEXT CHAPTER.