7 Years Late (A Bildip Fanfiction)

Dippers POV:

Dipper Pines sat on his bed at the Mystery Shack. He was absently sketching on his drawing pad. His face was covered in the blue lightwash of his phone. Dipper was concentrating on the image on his phone. It was of Bill Cipher, the dream demon. He hadn't seen Bill for seven years since he was twelve when they had first met. Dipper didn't know why, but over the time that they had spent together he had become attached to the demon.  The more Dipper thought about Bill the more depressed he became. He didn't know why, but when he thought of Bill he felt tears well up im his eyes.

Bills POV:

Bill sat alone in his home in the dreamscape. He could alter the area around him to make it look the way he wanted. He was broken hearted. Because seven years ago Stan Pines had told him that Dipper had died in a car accident. Bill had broken down in front of Stan, he had felt the tears run down his cheeks as he cried. Demons are not ever supposed to cry, if they do they are changed into mortal humans with minor powers. He had felt himself grow and transform as his powers were ripped away. Now Bill could still live in the dreamscape and alter it, but he no longer had his apoctolyptic blue flames. He decided to leave the dreamscape and walk around Gravity Falls. Unconciously, he made his way to the Mystery Shack. He glided up the stairs and into Dippers old room. He did not notice the teen sitting on his bed looking at his phone. He walked to the window and stood there, his back to the boy sitting in the room. Pinetree, was all Bill could say though he wanted to say more, much more.

Dipper Pov:

Pinetree, Dipper hadn't heard the door creak.open nor had he seen Bill

Enter his room. When he heard Bill speak he jumped. Bills voice was raspy, like he had been crying before he came. B-b-bill? Dipper stammered hearing the demons nickname for him. Bill turned quickly, Oh My God. Pinetree, Stan told me you were dead. Bill choked out tears filling his eyes. He walked closer to Dipper as the.other boy started crying too. Bill sat down on Dippers bed and pulled him into his arms.  Dipper buried his nose in Bill's white t-shirt. Bill smelled good, like oranges and vanilla. As Dipper sobbed, Bill held him tighter. Shh, it's o.k Pinetree, go to sleep. Bill whispered as he propped himself up on a pilliow with Dipper's head on his chest, and his arms around Dipper. G'night Bill. Dipper murmmered, closung his eyes.

Dippers pov:

Dipper woke up to sunlight streaming through the window of his bedroom. He was still sleepy though so he just curled up to Bill and laid there. Morning Pintree. The dream demon purred. Hey Bill. Said Dipper, his voice scratchy from lack of use. Bill suddenly sat up. Hey, what do you want to do today? He asked. Dipper thought for a moment. Can we talk? He asked shyly. Sure, said Bill. What do you want to talk about? Dipper had quite a few questions for Bill. Bill, last night, you said that Stan said I was dead. Do you know why?