Truth At Last

I dont know why he would do that. Bill said I think he wanted to keep you safe.
From what?? Asked Dipper
From me... Bill replied slowly.
But.. Dipper stuttered. I like you, I always have.
Stan does not know that. Bill said
He doesnt know that I was depressed after he told me that you had died in that car accident. He doesnt know about this...

Bill held out his arm and rolled up his sleeve. Dipper gasped, Bills arm was littered with scars, fresh cuts and scabs.
Bill you cut yourself because of me?

Dipper said shocked, tears pouring down his face.

Bill nodded, Last night, I was going to go. I was going to die in the only place I ever felt happy. I knew that I would never forget you as long as I lived. I wanted to see you again. I... L-l-love you Dipper. By now Bill was crying too. Dipper walked over and put his arms around the crying dream demon.
I love you too Bill he whispered as Bill cried harder into his camp half blood pajama shirt that he had gotten from Mabel for his birthday. Bill looked up after a while, he was no longer crying but his eyes were red. Can we go talk to stan bill asked his voice hoarse.
Sure, why? Dipper asked.
I want to tell him about us.

Dippers eyes widned. There is an us?
only if you want to. Bill replied timidlyw
Of course Dipper smiled.
Then can I ask you, Dipper Pines, to be my boyfriend?
Yes !! Dipper yelled

Suddenly stan walked through the door. Dipper, who are you.... Why is he here?? Stan snipped rudly.