Marry Me

The flower trellis stood over the alter, the white flowers matching the color of Dippers suit as he stood nervously at the alter. And suddenly the music started to play, a smooth soft melody that had head turning towards the door as Bill walked down the isle confidentiality, his golden hair shining as the sun hit it. As he joined Dipper at the alter he smiled softly. Dipper nervously smiled back and reached out, taking Bill's hand. He laced their fingers together and they stood straight as tin soldiers as the minister finished the words he was required to say. Dippers voice shook with emotion as he responded. "I do."

The minister repeated the words for Bill who responded clearly, "I do."

"You may now kiss Your husband." The minister announced.

Dipper flushed at the thought of kissing Bill in front of everyone, but Bill soothed his fears. He leaned down and kissed the younger man, pulling him close and tangling his fingers in his hair. Dipper responded immediately, his arms draping around Bill's hips and standing on his tip toes to reach his lips. It was only when the crowd started cheering that he pulled back, embarrassed.

Bill chucked. "You're adorable."

Dipper blushed and pulled him down for another kiss, seeing Mable get a nosebleed just before he closed his eyes.