What the heck, Stan!!

Stan smirked at the two blushing boys.
OK, I'll leave, but keep it PG in here OK.

Bill looked at Stan
How bout PG-13?

Dipper blushed the brightest shade of red he had all day. He was about to say something When Stan interupted him.
Bill Cypher, behave yourself...
I always do Stan.

Dipper had to bite his lip to keep from laughing, as Stan turned out of the room and promptly fell down the stairs.
Oh schist!!

Dipper burst out laughing, as Bill looked at him like he was crazy.
What's so funny Pinetree?
The mental image of Stan falling down the stairs.

Bill paused for a moment to think about it, then doubled over with laughter as Stan yelled.
I crushed my hat!

Both boys fell onto Dippers bed, still shaking with laughter. Bills amber eyes had tears in them from laughing so hard. Soon Their laughter subsided and Bill held out his arms to Dipper. Dipper rolled into Bills arms and buried his face in Bills chest. Bill wrapped his arms around the smaller teen and nuzzled into this hair. Dipper smiled against Bill's chest.
Your warm.....

Bill blushed and held Dipper closer, I love you Dipper Pines...

Dipper hugged Bill tighter.
I love you to the farthest star and all the way back Bill Cypher.

Dipper curled up and snuggled as close as possible to Bill before closing his eyes and going to sleep.