Wedding Night ((Lemon Warning!!))

A/N Hey I've been gone a long tim now! But I'm alive, surprise surprise. Anyway this chapter contains lemon. Proceed with caution. There will be warnings!!

After the party was over, and Candy had overdosed on sugar and caffeine, causing something Mabel called a candy rush, and Brenda had caught the bouquet of flowers, Bill and Dipper found themselves alone in their hotel room, overlooking the city that Dipper had been born in. The brown haired boy stood on the balcony, smiling happily at the stars, feeling the cold air ruffle his suit jacket. He giggled, as he felt long arms wrap around his waist, and he turned to see his beautiful blonde haired husband looking proudly down at him.  Dipper smiled, suddenly feeling, needing to have Bill's lips pressed agianst his. The former demonic Dorito smirked down at the other.

"Kitten, I can still read your mind." He said amused.

The younger boy flushed red, and Bill leaned down, pressing his lips to Dippers in a clean chaste kiss.

--------------------LEMON AHEAD---------

That didn't last long, turning into a heated passionate kiss, Dipper groaned softly agianst Bills lips, and he pulled away like he had everyother time, when Dipper had stopped him.  To his surprise, Dipper whined slightly, following him to kiss him again, letting him take control. Bill licked and sucked lightly at the others lower lip, teasing him. Dipper clutched at his jacket, pulling himself closer to the other.  Bill pulled back slightly, his lips hovering over Dippers.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked, breathless.

Dipper looked at him, his eyes dark with need and his cheeks flushed.

"I-I want this, I want you."

Bill took his wrist, pulling him to the bed that stood in the middle of the bedroom and laid him down on it, crawling ontop of him and kissing him, gently, softly, setting the tone. Messy and passionate could wait, tonight, all he wanted to do was revel in the others presence. Dippers hands came up and worked clumsily at the buttons of Bills suit jacket, inexperienced and sweet. The blonde cupped his face in one hand, kissing him more deeply, his eyes fluttering shut. Finally, at long last, Bill's shirt slid off his shoulders, revealing tanned skin and a muscular figure. Dipper reached out hesitantly, his fingers trembling as he touched his skin gently. Bill smiled down at him encouragingly, and worked with the brunettes  shirt buttons, undoing all of them and pulling it off of him.  He sat on the bed looking at Bill, who crawled up to him, straddling his lap and kissed his neck and collarbone, suckling gently to litter small marks over the others soft pale skin. He groaned, tilting his head to give him better acess, before reaching down and undoing his pants button and zipper, pulling them off of the other, dropping them beside the bed, the taller man doing the same for his lover. 

"You ready?"

"A million times ready."

That night, would firmly be ingrained in both of their minds forever. Dim moonlight on pale skin, whispered words, gentle touches, as they lost themselves in each other.

-----------END OF THE LEMON!!--------