40. Hot Tub Fun

Bella stood up, adjusting her skirt as some creep from her anger management group watched her every move. He had been there since she joined and as far as she could tell-there hadn't been any improvements. As shallow as it sounded, Bella could already see that she was starting to become a better person. She had also found a friend in the group-the only other teen who was there. Jordan was a year older than her and was currently in the process of re-enrolling back in school with the help of Bella. Today they had plans to go to lunch, fill out his school paperwork and smoke some weed

He was cute, Bella thought but she wasn't exactly looking for love. Neither was Jordan but there were times where he had to remind himself to not flirt with her.

Carl wasn't taking to Bella's new friendship very well. He hadn't met the guy and he already hated him. So when Bella dropped by her house to grab her wallet, Carl couldn't help but introduce himself to the new boy whom he had just seen exiting the car. Luckily for him he had been standing outside waiting to show Bella his hot tub all day. He was shirtless as he walked over to his best friend's house, making sure to flex every muscle he had in his body. "Hey Bella!" He called out, and the two teens turned around. "I wanna show you something"

"This is the guy isn't he?" Jordan snickered, he didn't know what he expected Carl to look like but this definitely wasn't it. "I didn't know you were into gueritos"
[White boys]

"I don't discriminate" Bella rolled her eyes and ushered her new friend across the street. "Jordan, this is my best friend Carl"

"Sup man" Jordan greeted and the two boys dapped each other up while Bella watched with anxious eyes. She really hoped Carl didn't make this weird. "Heard alot about you"

"Good things I hope" The Gallagher boy answered back and Bella's new friend didn't know what to say.

"So Carl, what were you gonna show me?" Bella asked, wanting this awkward interaction to be over. He took them to the backyard to show the teens a hot tub big enough to cover almost the whole yard. The girl couldn't help hut laugh. Owning a hot tub was something Carl had been talking about for years but she never expected him to spend his Monica meth money on this. "Oh my god"

"It's sick right?" Carl spoke in awe of his new purchase.

"Honestly bro....it is" Jordan nodded, a part of him wishing he could test it out himself. "You could fit like 15 chicks in here!" He laughed and the girl rolled her eyes yet again.

"That's the plan man, that's the plan"

"Yeah right" Bella scoffed. "Good luck finding girls out here who you'd be willing to share bath water with" She shivered at the thought of all the girls she knew with secret STDs.

"Well you'll try it out with me tonight won't you?" Carl asked, his eyes darting to Jordan to see of he could detect any jealousy. He did, and it made him smile.

"Maybe" Bella shrugged, not knowing if she trusted herself to be in a big steamy tub with Carl. Her hormones always got the best of her. She zoned out for a while, imagining Carl with wet hair and glistening skin. The thought of the sight made her feel weak and to make it even worse-she knew Carl was imagining the same thing as her. "Well, we have to go now" She cleared her throat, nudging her new friend out of the yard.

"Have fun Bella" Carl hugged her and whispered in her ear. "You're not fucking him are you?"

Bella pushed him off her with a groan. She was offended that she couldn't hang out with a guy without Carl thinking it was sexual. She thought he knew her better than that. She got into the car without another word, giving him time to sit and think about the comment he had just made. He deserved to feel the jealousy she felt every day, she thought. As she buckled up her seat Jordan laughed.