*

Bella Leticia Zambada-García stopped by the Gallagher house to check on Debs before visiting Carl. Ever since she found out the teen across the street was pregnant and completely delusional to the fact that her baby daddy wanted nothing to do with her, Bella would stop by and make sure she was okay. The first person she saw was Ian, sprawled out across the couch as he watched tv. He turned back at the sound if the door closing and furrowed his eyebrows at Bella. "What's got you all dressed up?" The man asks in confusion before adding: "You look nice".

"Thanks bud" She pats his head and turns back once her body is in front of the stairs. "And it's a long story" The Latina nods and ascends the stairs. She picks up Liam, who was wondering around the hallway and high-fives him.

"What's up Liam?" Bella asks and he pets her curled hair as she opens the door to Debbie's room. "Hey" She greets the redhead.

"Hi" Debbie quietly says, still laying in her bed at 2 pm on a Saturday. She checks her phone and sighs upon seeing there are no new messages.

"Wanna come with me to visit Carl?" The brunette asks hopefully but the Gallagher shakes her head.

"Not really" Debbie shrugs, texting Derek-Bella assumes and then she looks up. "Don't you have to be with someone over eighteen?"

"Figured if I slip them a twenty they'd let me in" Bella explains, putting Liam down once her arms grow tired and Debbie doesn't say anything. The Latina sighs and shuts the door behind her before walking down the steps. "Guess I'll just go by myself" She grumbles and begins to walk towards the El.

Carl Francis Gallagher's eyes didn't leave Bella from the moment he saw her in that visitation room

Carl Francis Gallagher's eyes didn't leave Bella from the moment he saw her in that visitation room. Luckily for them, there was no glass to divide them and no phone they would have to speak into. Instead there were several small, circular tables and they were allowed one hug upon leaving. When she walked in he flexed every muscle in his body, trying to divert the blood from flowing to his happy place. She smiled at the sight of him and he immediately grabbed her hand with grin.

"Jesus Christ" He says in awe of her and she rolls her eyes, her long eyelashes fluttering as she does so. "This is fucking perfect. They're gonna worship me within the week"

"Well I'm so glad I could be of service" Bella crosses her arms. "I don't know why I even agreed to this"

"Because you love me babygirl" Carl reminds and turns to the boy who seemed that was at the table next to them. "This is my girl" He says proudly and the other teen daps him up while Bella just stands there, glaring at him.

"So are you gonna actually talk to me or are you just using me?" The Latina raises an eyebrow and Carl sighs as she ponders whether or not she should bring up the braids he's now rocking. "If I ask you something promise not to get offended?"

"Im a G, I don't get offended" Carl says and she internally rolls her eyes yet again.

"What the fuck is up with your hair?" The brunette asks in utter disbelief and the look on his face just shows that his feelings are hurt just like she expected.

"Do they look bad?" He asks insecurely and she can't help but chuckle.

"Well Carl I'm not gonna lie to you" She smiles lightly, taking his hands into hers. "I don't like them at all" And he rolls his eyes, pulling his hand away to cross his arms. He pouts like a child that just got yelled at and his best friend stares at him in disbelief. "How are you in jail and still a little bitch?!"

They talked about the first things to come up in their minds; the 'gang fight' Carl was in, Andre-Bella's new love interest but she was convinced he was totally out of her league, Debbie's pregnancy mission and how well Carl was adjusting to the standards of the Illinois Department of Corrections Juvenile Justice Division.

After a long talk with his cellmate-Nick, Carl had decided to let Bella actually take this Andre thing seriously and not ruin it for her. It's not like it was her fault that Carl got arrested and he knew he sure as hell didn't wait for her in those three years she was gone. But at the mention of Andre's name Carl's whole body tensed up and he could feel a heaviness in his chest as he just had to act like he was okay with it. "Do you like him more than you like me?" The Gallagher finally asks, interrupting Bella's words that he honestly wasn't even paying attention to in the first place.

Bella chuckles and grabs his hand, running her thumb over his knuckles how she knew he liked. "Of course not. I barely met him Carl"

"Do you think we'll ever date?" Is his next question and she sighs, sitting back in the chair. She expected things to be like this, with a weird tension between them but she didn't think this would all be going down during her first visitation.

Bella leaned forward, her hand still on his and she sits there in thought. Her brown eyes looking down at their intertwined hands and she took a deep breath. "Yeah, I do" She laughs and looks him in the eye. "I'm pretty sure I'm gonna end up just marrying you one of these days"

He can't tell if she's kidding or not but it's not like he would care if she was. "I think so too"