21. Fuck Jerry

Bella Leticia Zambada-García was freaking out, she was pacing back and forth while she toyed with the ring Carl bought her. It was 9:30 (PM, to be exact ) and Carl didn't call her today. He called every single Wednesday between 4-5 so usually on those days she would get out of school, take a nap and then her best friend would call her. But today the call never came, and it wasn't like she could just call him first. Fiona had assured the teen that Carl was fine and so did all his sibling.  Frank was the only Gallagher to tell her she should definitely be worried.

"You never know when you're loved ones will be torn away from you horribly. Life is precious and cruel to those who can actually find love" Were his exact words before breaking out into a fit of sobs over Bianca, his 'sunflower'. It was all he seemed to talk about these days.

The teen walked over to the Gallaghers, opening the door and slamming it closed behind her. Fiona and Sean seemed to be the only one downstairs and she was relieved she didn't walk in on them fucking like she's done before. "Carl didn't call!" She exclaims, throwing her hands up and Fiona sighs.

"Hey, you know who you're talking about right? Carl's gonna be fine, he always is" The woman tries to comfort her but she shakes her head.

"But he always calls! And I just saw him Saturday and he was perfectly normal!" The girl panics as Sean watched her pace nervously.

"Bella" Fiona speaks, grabbing her face and speaking in a low voice to try and calm her. "I know you're worried but he's probably just mad! He gets all pissy and won't get over it for months"

The young girl sighs, bringing a hand up to her hair. "Why would he be mad at me though?"

Fiona and Sean look at each other, the eldest Gallagher had told him about Bella's new 'boyfriend' and how Carl was constantly asking about her relationship with him. Carl pretended like he didn't care but in reality, he was driving himself crazy and it was at such a point where even he knew he had to get over it. "I don't know Bella. Sometimes Gallaghers really just don't think things through" She shrugs and Bella raises an eyebrow. "Okay, all the times"

The Latina chuckles and gives Fiona a hug, sighing deeply. "I just feel so bad" She whispers and the Gallagher nods, pulling apart to look the girl in the eye.

"I know you do, but I promise; Carl will get over it"

The next day, Bella García jumped at the sound of her phone ringing, it was Debbie and she answered it in an instant

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The next day, Bella García jumped at the sound of her phone ringing, it was Debbie and she answered it in an instant. "Hello?!" The teen says as Andre walks back into his room with some cheezits he got for her. Bella was sitting up on his bed, her phone pressed against her ear and he rolled his eyes to himself-knowing it was possibly Carl on the other side of the phone.

"Did you know my brother got out?" Debbie asks from the other side of the phone as she walks out of the clinic.

"Your brother? What brother?" Bella asks, just for clarification because it wasn't a surprise when any three of the Gallagher boys got in trouble with the law.

BEWARE        C.G.       जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें