14. Fight!

Bella Leticia Zambada-García raised her eyebrows with an unimpressed look on her face while Carl Francis Gallagher tried checked himself out in the mirror, admiring his new grills. He smiled, nodding at himself and turning around to show 'his girl' his new look. She had the same look on her face, her mouth slightly agape.

"Uhmm...no" Bella shakes her head and Carl sighs, taking out the grill and placing it on the desk.

"Why not?!" Carl exclaims, walking towards the girl who was sitting on the end his bed with her feet swinging slightly above the floor.

"Because baby" She sighs, standing up to wrap her arms behind his neck. "I like my white boy Carl" Ever since his new 'job' he had completely changed and she wasn't sure if the was enjoying those changes.

"Well this is me now" He sighs, wrapping his arms around her waist. "So you gotta put up with it"

She sighs and kisses him softly, pulling apart to look in his eyes. "So are you like my girlfriend or what?" The boy asks and she rolls her eyes at the question.

"If you're gonna be a 'thug' then you can't be asking girls stuff like that" The brunette teases and speaks again. "And if you're gonna be my boyfriend one of these days then you have to actually ask in a nice way"

"Okay" Carl nods. "Wanna be my honey forever?" He asks and she groans, releasing herself from his grip to sit back down.

"You are not asking me like that!" She argues and Carl rolls his eyes. "Now let's make out a little before we have to go" She suggests and he nods, sitting on the bed and immediately kisses her. His hand tangles in her hair of Debbie spots the two teens tonguing each other down.

She gags loudly, making them pull apart and Carl sighs. "What do you want?" He asks and his sister narrows her eyes angrily at him.

The Gallagher girl completely ignores him and instead shifts her attention her to Bella. She smiled politely, almost like she hadn't completely been staring Carl down moments before. "Wanna hang today? When you two are done with whatever it is you're doing?"

Bella smiles, nodding as Carl puts his arm around her. "Sure. Sounds fun" The Latina says and Debbie gags again when Carl grabs Bella's chin to kiss her again. They made out yet again in her presence, Debs being able to see her brother shoving his tongue in Bellas mouth and she turned around with a disgusted look on her face before retreating downstairs. After a few minutes of eating each other's faces off the two teens went downstairs aswell to find Fiona, Debbie and Liam.

"I gotta go" Carl says as he limps slightly, Bella behind him and Debbie chuckles at his comment.

"Ha! Like you need to be somewhere" The redhead rolls her eyes as Bella texts Lip, telling him to safe on his weekend out.

"While you're sitting on your lazy ass I'll be at my job" Carl says, opening a pop-tart and prompts Fiona to ask;

"What job?" The woman asks, pouring herself coffee. "And please eat more than just a pop-tart" She orders, handing him a banana.

"I got hired at the fruit market" Carl lies, making Bella laugh.

"You only said that because she handed you a piece of fruit!" Debbie argues and Carl rolls his eyes. "What would you even do there?! You can't even walk!" Debs continues as Fiona's boyfriend walks down the stairs.

The three teens all turn to face him with the judging look on their faces only a teenager could have. "Uh, morning" He greets as Carl looks him up and down.

"Everybody, this is Gus" Fiona introduces, gesturing towards him. "We got in late last night and well, you're meeting him now" She looks through the kitchen cabinets and introduces the kids. "That's Debbie, Carl and his girlfriend Bella, and Liam"