( 3 ) What a Coincidence!

~Lucy~

"Honey, we have some very important news for you," my mom told me.

"You're engaged!" As soon as she said that, my stomach flipped. "And also, your fiancée and his family will be coming over tomorrow afternoon," she continued. I felt every little part of my life break off into a sea of sorrow. . . I wouldn't be able to meet someone I love, and have a normal life with them.

~Natsu~

"You're engaged," my dad told me with his signature straight face like it was no big deal. WHAT! "Excuse me father, but did you say w-what I think you said?" I asked my dad.

"Yes, and we will be going to your fiancée's home tomorrow after school. I don't want you to go to anyone's house, understood?" My dad told me.

"Yes dad...," I answered.

~Next Day~

I walked into school almost completely forgetting the fact that I was engaged to a secret someone who I had no idea was. "Hey flame brain," I heard Gray tell me.

"Hey ice pervert," I responded.

"Wanna go with me to find Lucy and metal heads lady?" He asked me.

"Sure, why not," I replied, slowly letting a grin creep onto my lips. That girl Lucy was the blonde one right? Oh crap, I can't even remember...

~Lucy~

I was so upset, I told Levy everything and barely slept last night, so I was cranky... Then the last person I wanted to see approached me. What does he want so early in the morning? "Hey, Blondie. What's up?" asked Sting Eucliffe, my ex-boyfriend.

 I told him everything the night before and he was shocked but understood my parent's decisions and promised me he would move on. Well, class is gonna be starting in about 5 minutes so I just tell Sting "Bye!" before running to my algebra class.

~Natsu and Lucy~

Well, I gotta get home and get ready. Shower, get dressed, get it the car, wait patiently, and hope this turns out ok...

~Lucy~

I had on a pink dress that was up to my knees. My hair was curled and I had all my makeup done. I wonder what this guy will be like...

Wait, what if he's a weird pervert or some creep who's older than me!!! I'm so scared... When I tried to text Levy for some comfort, she was just fangirling and going crazy...

Oh well, I'll just have to meet this guy and get it over with.

~Natsu~

We pulled up into a huge driveway where a giant quartz mansion stood.

We got out and knocked on the door to find a woman with blond hair out up in a rather messy bun answer it. She was wearing a pink gown that touched the floor. Then I heard my mom and her saying things like, "I haven't seen you in forever Layla!" and, "You look stunning as ever Grandeeney!"

I walked in and the parents of my finance were standing in front of me with wide grins on their faces as they called their daughter down. Then, my jaw dropped.

~Lucy~

I was running down the stairs and didn't even notice a pinkette standing in my living room, in a tux, with his parents, but when I did my jaw dropped.

No, it can't be him! "Why hello Miss Lucy! I didn't know you lived here! You look beautiful," he told me as I stood there dumbfounded.

When I came back to my senses I answered, "Hello Natsu! Arigato, and you look nice too!" Our parents then went to the living room to catch up and we just stood there and then he asked, "Do you think this is weird?"

"Yeah, kinda." Then we went into the other room with our parents.

~Natsu~

I think we should have just stayed in the other room because as soon as we got into the living room, the parents were telling us some life changing news.

"We have decided to plan your wedding! It's in 1 week, on Saturday!" the parents exclaimed. Then Lucy and I were just staring at them with the hope that they were joking... 

Please be joking!