( 15 ) It Isn't what it Looks Like!

Lucy

When we went into the house, we all went to the living room and just chatted and watched a few movies. "Hey guys, we should do this sometimes. Just hang out, the four of us," I suggested. Me and Natsu were laying down on one of the couches next to each other, his muscular, warm arm under my neck.

"Yeah, things kinda get more out of hand with everyone," Levy added. After talking for a while more, we all passed out. 

Natsu

I woke up delightfully to the smell of bacon.

 My eyes shot open and I ran into the kitchen, following the delicious aroma. as soon as I walked in, I saw Levy and Lucy cooking and giggling quietly. Turning my head I saw Gajeel at the table. "Mornin' everyone!" 

"Good morning!" Lucy and Levy said happily. Walking over to the table "Mornin'," Gajeel grumbled. 

*ping* 

"Oh, my phone. One sec," Lucy said as she walked out of the kitchen. 

Lucy

"Lucy, me and Bickslow broke up!" Lisanna said through tears. 

"Oh, god Lisanna, what happened?"

"He said we weren't clicking as much as we did before..." 

"Well, he obviously doesn't deserve you! Why don't you come over right now and hang out with us. Gajeel and Levy are over here!" I told her. 

"Are you sure? Well, I did wanna see your new place, so I guess I'll head on over..." she trailed off. 

"Ok! I'll see you soon then! Bye!" 

"Bye." As soon as I got off the phone I felt an odd sensation in my stomach. Well, I gotta tell them! 

"Guys, you won't believe it, but Lisanna just told me Bickslow just dumped her! She's coming over soon so don't say anything about him ok!" I exclaimed.

"Ok," everyone said in response. 

When Lisanna got here, she looked horrible. She had bags under her eyes and her eyes were red. "Oh no. Come on girl," I said as me and Levy hugged her. She then proceeded to cry into my shoulder. 

"Well, why don't we hang out doing fun stuff all day?" Levy told her. 

"O-Ok... I'm so grateful that I have such great friends who take such good care of me." 

"Oh course! Come on, let's go freshen you up so we can go eat some breakfast, ok?" 

"Alright."

After we spent the day playing video games, watching movies, playing cards, and cooking, it got late, so I invited them to all spend the night.

We were watching an anime when Lisanna got up and said, "Can I use a change of clothes, Lucy?" 

"Oh, yea sure. Just go up and get something from our room."

"Where is it?"

"Oh, Natsu, can you go show Lisanna where our room is? I'm too lazy," I said groggily. 

"Fine," he responded.  

Natsu

As me and Lisanna got into the room I was about to leave when she grabbed the back of my shirt. "Hey, Natsu... Are you really happy with Lucy?" she asked me. 

"Um, yeah. Why?" 

"Well, you know, remember how we used to date?" 

"Yea..."

"..."

"Lisanna?" Then she pulled me back and hugged me, her lips dangerously close to mine when I heard footsteps down the hall getting louder.

'No! No! Please don't let it be Lucy!' I thought. Yet, luck was not on my side today. "N-Natsu? L-Lisanna?" she said in a quiet tone looking at what was happening, her brown orbs wide open. Soon after Levy and Gajeel followed after her. 

"Oi, Luc-" Levy's voice stopping when she saw. "Hey Natsu! What the hell are you doing?!" Gajeel yelled getting in front of Levy, who was holding a crying Lucy,  glaring at me. 

I shoved Lisanna back and yelled, "It's not what it looks like! She's the one who came ont-" 

"Shut up."

"Huh?"

"Shut the hell up, Natsu!" Lucy said in an angry tone, crying. 

"Lu-chan... Stay at my place tonight..." Levy told her slowly guiding her out to the hall. 

"Oi Luce-" As I was trying to leave the room, Gajeel blocked my way.

 "So you think it's ok to do that?! And you Lisanna, right after your boyfriend dumps you, you come onto other people's guys? That is not ok," he yelled turning around. 

When he was gone, I heard Lisanna's voice speak softly to me. "Hey, Natsu-"

"Get out. Now. Leave this residence and never talk to me again," I said in a growl. 

"B-But come on Natsu!" 

"I said get out you bitch!" She started crying and ran out the room, leaving me stumbling to the bed and putting my head in my hands. 

"I love you, too, Natsu." Her voice was ringing in my ears. That sweet and gentle voice that made me feel so fuzzy inside when she said my name.

She was in my hands for a split second, but she is now out of reach. The only girl I think I've ever really truly loved.

Lucy

"Hey Capricorn, bring the car around and take us to my place," Levy said to Capricorn.

"Right away." I'm feeling dizzy. The day after we told each other we loved one another, this shit had happened. 

Don't listen to those bittersweet lies they tell you. You can never truly devote all your love to someone. It's all a lie. Those sweet times you had. Everything. Don't shed your beautiful tears for him. Don't love again, Lucy Heartfilia. Love only brings heartache. Love is full of regret and lies. 

At Levy's house, we went straight to her room. "Here are some pajamas. Wanna take a shower?" I nodded my head in response and headed to her bathroom. 

After I got out of the shower, I went in her room where she was waiting for me. "Hey, wanna talk about it?" she asked with a sad smile on her face. 

"Mhm."

"OK, so what are you gonna do now? Are you gonna ask your parents about a divorce, or move out?" 

"I'll go see my parents and talk to them about it tomorrow. Will you come with, though?"

"Of course. Ok girl, let me go get the ice cream tub, some chocolate, and turn on some otome games!" she said while facing me with a wide grin on her face. I nodded at her.