( 5 ) Always Being Watched is Annoying

~Lucy~

Ever since me and Natsu's 'talk' Gray has been asking really nosy questions like, 'Anything going on between you and Natsu?' or 'What were you talking about with Natsu?' since Monday. 

 It's really annoying me, and I'm starting feel like he's always watching me.

 It was Wednesday, and I was prepping for Saturday. We had already invited certain people like Levy, Gray, Erza, Gajeel, Juvia, Jellal, their families, and relatives, except we told them it was a very special fancy party. 

Boy, they were gonna be surprised. Basically, we didn't say anything to them but be there at a certain time, dressed nice, and be polite, since relatives were gonna be there.

 Levy and Gajeel, along with another close friend of mine, were the only ones who knew the truth. Levy was my maid of honor and Gajeel was going to be Natsu's best man.

~Gajeel~

This Saturday was flame brain's wedding. Well, I was the only one of his friends who knew. My dad is really close to Mr. Dragneel, so he told me and my dad.

I was surprised they would be getting married at this age. Also, Natsu and Lucy met like, last week at the park, so I have no idea what it might be like to be in their shoes... 

I asked Natsu if I could sing at the reception and he said he was gonna get back to me on that... what does that mean? Oh well, I am kinda excited to see Levy there... not that I like her but she's nice...

~ Natsu~

My parents invited all the families of close friends and clients of the Heartfilia's and us. The parents of our friends know that it's our wedding and they aren't gonna tell their kids. 

I can't wait to see everyone's reaction when they find out it's our wedding day! This is gonna be fun. 

It's Wednesday so we have been getting everything set for this Saturday. I guess I'm kinda excited. I mean, it's not every day that you get married!

~ Thursday ~ Lucy ~

Yesterday Natsu's family came over to eat dinner again and told us we were gonna be sharing a house after we got married and that we were gonna live there alone. 

I know. Bizarre right! Virgo already helped me pack all my stuff for the new house. If you take away the fact that it's me and Natsu's house, it doesn't sound that bad. 

Today, I have Ms. Strauss's class, and her little sister is a close friend of mine Her name is Lisanna. I haven't really mentioned her because she is in Clover, studying abroad. She also knows about me and Natsu. Ms. Strauss probably does too, considering the fact that Lisanna tells her everything. 

Everything.

 All the kids are scared of her because she is the 'matchmaker.' And when her matches don't work out, which is rare, she becomes really mad. We call her Satan when she gets mad. 

"Lucy, can you come to the hallway with me?" she asked me.

"Ok, ma'am." As soon as we got to the hall she started overloading me with questions about me and Natsu. "Yes, we are getting married and yes, it's for our parent's sake."

"Awww. That's so sweet! Can I come?" she asked and I giggled then replied,

"Of course!"

"I knew my OTP was true!" she said while beckoning me back to the classroom. Wait, what? Well, it was nice knowing that she would be at my wedding. I've known her for a very long time so she grew to be kinda like my older sister.