( 10 ) Sick on Our Wedding Day

Natsu

When we were catching up with Lisanna, I saw a man with black hair, black eyes, and a sad looking face. I saw my mother and father go near him and say, "Zeref! It's been a while dear." Wait... Where have I heard that name before?

Time skip

After the wedding, Lucy and I got in a black limo. Capricorn was driving us to our new house.

 I was actually excited to see the new place and what it's like. My parents and Lucy's- I mean, Aunt Layla and Uncle Jude were riding in a limo behind us. Here's the thing, though. I'm excited but a nervous wreck at the same time.

 It's gonna be my first time even in the same room as a girl for a night! What's gonna happen? Knowing my dad, he'll probably make a joke like, 'Have fun tonight you two, and Lucy, it's Natsu's first time for play nice." Ugh, thinking about it makes me almost vomit. 

Lucy

When we were in the limo, we didn't talk much. I asked him if he was OK because he looked like he was about to vomit, but he said he was fine, and that was about it. 

When Capricorn drove up to our new mansion, Natsu started sweating and he looked sick. Then, he passed out.

 "Excuse me, but we are here," Capricorn said as he opened the limo door. Natsu's unconscious body slid off the door, but I caught him in time. "Miss Lucy, do you want my assistance?" Capricorn asked me. 

"No, I have him. I'm just gonna take him in now," I replied as I took his arm and put it around my shoulders. I started hauling him in and Capricorn opened the door. As soon as I entered the mansion, I nearly dropped Natsu.

 My eyes widened in shock as I saw a huge white room with a small table in the middle of the room. There was a beautiful array of flowers and a letter. As I finished opening the letter, a small map flew out. It showed all the rooms, labeled. 

I took it and found my way to our room. I let Natsu's body fall onto the bed and felt his forehead. "Damn! He's burning up!" I exclaimed as I pulled my hand away. 

I ran into the bathroom and got a wet cloth and put it on his forehead. I started unbuttoning his shirt and saw his very fit body. My face burned up. 'Now is not the time to be thinking about this, girl!'