( 12 ) Who is this Man...?

Lucy

After all my attempts of waking up Natsu, he woke to me screaming at him. "HELP!!" he yelped as he fell off the bed. 

"Gomen, Natsu, but you were, u-um, on me when I woke up," I said most likely blushing. "Oh, I-I'm so sorry Luce," he said. 

"What did you say? Did you just call me Luce?"

"U-um yeah, I was thinking that it could be your new nickname or something," he replied in a bashful sort of tone, his face also red. 

"Well, that sounds good!" I said in the cheeriest voice I could. I got up and went to the bathroom. I got changed and went downstairs to make breakfast when I saw Virgo. 

"Hello Hime, what would you like for breakfast?" she asked me in her usual voice. 

"Good morning, anything would be fine," I replied.

"OK, Hime." After our short conversation, Natsu came downstairs.  

"What's for breakfast?" he asked while loudly yawning and rubbing his eyes. 

"Whatever Virgo makes us," I answered bluntly. Today was our first day as a married couple. Just thinking that made me feel kinda sad. 

I mean, I had a boyfriend and he was good but when I told him he let it go easier than expected. Then I remembered that older guy who had black hair. If I'm remembering this right, I think his name was Zeref. Why were uncle and aunt talking to him like he was their son? 

He had this, aura, I guess you could say, about him that I didn't really like...