( 24 ) Love is...

Lucy

As I woke up, I felt an extreme migraine. My surroundings became clear, showing no sign of another person. It was a bedroom that was dimly lit. "Lucy, you gave me the wrong answer."

Natsu

"Where is that girl?" I walked around the whole school along with Levy, Gajeel, Erza, Gray, Juvia, Jellal, and Lisanna. We had looked in every classroom. All but one. 

"Hey, look, my onee-chan's classroom door is wide open," Lisanna pointed to Ms. Strauss's room, and the door looked like it was thrown open. Erza was the first to go in. "Look, the chairs are knocked down. What do you think happened?"

"Did someone do this? Is there anyone who would try to abduct her or anything? Maybe an over-obsessed ex?" Gajeel added. 

"Her only ex is Sting Eucliffe, but he didn't seem like the guy to do that." This time, Gray joined in.

"When they were dating, he did seem a bit over protective of Lucy. He would always glare at the boys in her fan club. Juvia also noticed that he always sneaked glances at her, even when Lucy and Natsu started actually going out." 

"U-um guys, I think I know what happened," Lisanna started, "Sting and I are in math together and before class started he asked me if I wanted Natsu back. I honestly said I didn't want any more trouble with Lucy, but after I declined I heard him muttering stuff like 'I'll get her back soon'. I didn't think anything of it at the time but maybe he kidnapped her."

"Does anyone know where he might have taken her?" I questioned loudly.

"I'll find out immediately," Erza said running to some boys who I usually see with Sting. After about a minute, she turned and shook her head. "They said he usually goes straight home after club activities."

"Then to his house we go." 

Lucy

"S-Sting? Where are we! Why-" I was interrupted by his finger against my lips. 

"I can't say, Lucy. Lucy, I really have loved you forever, and I thought when we were dating that what we had was real. But then that pink haired bastard had to steal you and you two had to get married. So, my dear, I've decided to take you back. No one will ever take you away from me again. I will make sure of it. "

The gross feeling of his lips on mine repulsed me more than anything. Let me just say, the feeling of someone you don't love touching you is the worst feeling ever.

 And not only that but he didn't stop kissing me. His hands snaked to the hem of my shirt and he pulled off my shirt. 

I tried kicking him but to no avail. I feel so gross I could die. "Stop!" I screamed, "Natsu! Help me!" 

And thank god, after I screamed for Natsu, the door slammed open and familiar pink hair flashed in front of me. "Hey, she said stop it!"

 Everything happened fast, yet so slow. I was so relieved that I felt like the time stopped when he burst through the door. One after another, my friends came in the room. 

Erza, Juvia, Lisanna, and Levy came to my side and Gray, Gajeel, and Jellal helped Natsu get Sting down. "The police are on the way don't worry Lucy, everything's gonna be fine," Levy said, hugging me. 

Soon, the police showed up and arrested Sting. They called our parents and they came and picked us up. When Natsu and I got to our house, I ran up to our room. I felt disgusting, and I wanted to be purified. 

When Natsu sat next to me on the bed I felt so bad. "Natsu, don't come near me. I'm nasty." 

"Where did he touch you?" Natsu's hand wrapped around my waist and I felt so happy. "Everywhere. I'm so sorry Natsu." At this point, I started tearing up. 

"Then I guess I'll have to touch you everywhere." 

As the night played out, many thoughts ran through my mind. All the hardships, disappointment, and fighting produced strength. No matter what comes our way, we can pull through it.

 Because that is love. It's a heartache, but not a bad one. It changes a person for either the better or worst and you'll just have to deal with that, but you can always fall for someone again.