( 23 ) Bad Vibes

Lucy

"Hello, Sting." Seeing my ex-boyfriend, I smiled awkwardly.

 I felt so bad when I had to break up with him. His father was my father's acquaintances, but he wasn't like Uncle Igneel. "Lucy, can we talk later? Meet me in Ms. Strauss's classroom after school." Sting ran to his next class after telling me. 

"Hmmm, I have a bad feeling about this." 

"You have a bad feeling about what?" Natsu said, startling me. 

"O-Oh hey Natsu, did I say that out loud? I wasn't talking about anything! i-I have to go to my next class! Bye," I nervously stuttered, running to my next class. I can't tell him about this!

After classes ended, I ended up telling Natsu I left my pencil case in my classroom, I walked to Mira's classroom, and as expected, Sting was standing at her desk.

 "Hey Sting, what did you wanna talk about?" He started slowly making his way near me. Suddenly, he hugged me and whispered, "Do you love him?" 

"W-Who?" 

"Natsu. Do you love him or do you miss me as much as I miss you?" His grip on my body tightened and as I was trying to pull away I muttered," I love him Sting, please let go."

 I was struggling to get him off me, and in the struggle, I knocked down some chairs and the table fell over. He finally let go, but then everything turned black.