( 21 ) It's Too Late for Apologies

Lucy

As Natsu and I took our leave from the Dragneel estate, we waited for Capricorn. When he came, we got in the car and Natsu fell asleep on my shoulder. He looked at peace like he was having a good dream. 

The last two days have felt like something out of a soap opera. Hopefully, things will be at peace soon. But no, one last thing had to happen.

When we pulled up to our house, there was an unfamiliar car parked in the front. An unwanted visitor was standing at the front door. She turned around as she saw the limo pull up to the door. Worry was plastered on her face. "Please wait here for a minute Capricorn," I said, stepping out the limo.

"What do you want, Lisanna?" I glared at her, pure fury bubbling inside me. If looks could kill, she'd be 6 feet underground. "Listen, I was here to talk to you, Lucy. I'm sorry. I want to be friends again."

Then, I started laughing. It was cold and abruptly stopped and gave her sad smile. "Too late." God, this was hilarious. She expected me to be her friend again when she flirted and almost kissed my husband. Hilarious.

Her eyes became watery as she ran off to her car. The whole scene added on to my fury. She shouldn't be the one crying when she put me through all that.

 She nearly destroyed me and Natsu's marriage. No way am I hanging out with her when she could try to pull that again. I wouldn't let her.

"Luce? Where are we?" I heard a sleepy Natsu say. I turned and smiled at the pinkette. "We're home." He yawned as he got out of the car and made his way to the door, with me by his side.

When we got to our room, we didn't bother changing. Jumping onto the bed, we fell asleep instantly.

Mystery Person

I'll get you back soon, I promise. Just give me a little longer.