( 6 ) We have Weird Friends...

~Lucy~

When school started, all I could think of was tomorrow. Today was Friday, so we are gonna be doing a rehearsal after school.

 Capricorn was gonna be picking me and Natsu off, along with Wendy, and we were gonna be heading straight for the place the reception is gonna be. I think it was gonna be at a large garden somewhere near the Dragneel estates.

 I had picked out my dress with my mom and Mrs. Dragneel. I was kinda out of it, so Ms. Strauss was letting me go today. She was a really good teacher. "Lucy? Class is over," I heard Ms. Strauss.

"Oh, ok..."

"Lucy, are you ok? I know this might be a hard step, but you gotta hang in there. Its only one more day until the wedding." By then, Mira and I were the only ones in the classroom. She really was like my big sister. I started crying silently, and she hugged me. "Sh, it's ok," she comforted me.

"Luce?" I heard an all too familiar voice say. My eyes widened and I turned to face the salmon-haired boy. "N-Natsu," I whispered. 

He came to me and hugged me. Then, I felt my heart throb. Why was it hat I didn't feel so bad about this marriage thing anymore? And why did I feel light headed when I was around him? 

Is this... love?!

~Natsu~

I was heading for my locker when I passed Ms. Strauss's class and heard crying. I opened the door and saw the familiar blonde, and Ms. Strauss hugging her. "Luce?" was all I managed to get out before she stuttered my name.

 Before I knew it, I was hugging her, trying to comfort her. 'She must be really stressed out because of this wedding,' I thought to myself. 

I stood up and asked her, "Wanna sit with us at lunch, Luce?" she nodded in agreement and I walked with her hand in mine to the cafeteria. 

I started towards the table where I usually sit, but Lucy asked if Levy, Juvia, and Erza could sit with us. I said yes and we all headed towards the table, me forgetting that Lucy and I's hands were interlocked.

 "Oh, looks like Dragneel's got a girlfriend!" Gajeel teased me as I noticed that Lucy and I were, in fact, still holding hands. 

She blushed at least 100 shades of red and squeaked, "C-can you let go of my hand now Natsu?" I nodded and let go, feeling my face heat up. I looked at Lucy's face, still red. 'She's cute when she blushes.'

As we sat down I introduced Lucy to my friends, who she had all known, Gray, Gajeel, and Loke. "Miss Lucy, you're not dating Natsu are you?"

"Um, no," she responded.

"Good. How about this. You and m-" he was interrupted when a rather angry looking Erza smacked the back of his head. 

I then looked at our table. Lucy's friends were some of the oddest bunch I've ever seen. Erza Scarlet, the student council president, and most feared female of all time. Levy McGarden, the biggest bookworm you will ever meet. Juvia Lockser, Gray's biggest fan. And by biggest, I mean biggest... 

But what can I say about weird friends when mine are to be a delinquent, a playboy, and a stripper. Gray Fullbuster is one of the most popular boys, and he has a major stripping problem.

 Gajeel Redfox is the school's biggest delinquent, although he is probably my best friends. We've known each other since childhood because of our parent's friendship.

 And last but not least, Loke Leo. He is the schools lady killer. He has like, 10 girlfriends, even though his childhood friend Aries so plainly likes him. You'd think he would notice something like that. 

"I can't wait for the party! Why is it so mysterious though?" Lucy and I exchanged glances as Loke asked casually. 

"You'll have to wait and see," I grinned playfully as the others laughed. 

As the conversation continued, the bell rang. "Well, I'll see you later guys!" Lucy waved at everyone as she walked away. 

"See you!" Everyone walked their separate ways as class stared once again.