Chapter 47

With a newfound power flowing through their veins, a new group of heroes was born. The Lightborn Chevaliers.

As the golden outburst of light drives the blizzard away, Miya could finally see her surrounding again. Still, she couldn't help but have her eyes locked on Alucard, glimmering in a new set of clothing.

His chipped off sword turned brand new, coated in golden. Once the transformation, he looked at himself, almost couldn't believe what had happened. Quickly, he turned to Miya, excited. "Miya, Nana, did you see that? A powerful energy surge through me, and when I look again, I am all brand new!"

Miya sighed as Alucard childishly stared at his new outfit in amazement. As a human not quite used to magic, he felt surreal. He then took a look at his sword and cheered. "Oh my god, my sword! It's fixed - no, it's new, and better!" He said, and actually kissed it because of how moved he is.

"I have no idea what just happened, but it happened and I don't care! And I have wings too!" Fanny was just as excited herself, looking over at the pair of wings behind her. Harith was so ecstatic he simply jumped around while showing off his new hair color. "I would've prefer if it was darker and more concealing, but I guess this is fine too," Granger said as quietly inspect his guns and violin case.

Fanny then turned around to her brother, who had been looking at himself quietly all this time. "Brother, you look regal yourself! Oh, if only I had mirror right now," Fanny pouted, and Granger rolled his eyes unbeknownstly at her. They were all just goofing around at their new outfit until the sound of thunder jolt them back to their senses.

"I almost forgot we're in the middle of a literal war," Harith spoke in realization. Alucard looked back at the dark smoke, towering over the castle in a shape of a monstrous colossus. A pair of red eyes and wicked grin draw over what seems to be his face, and evil aura surrounds it once again.

Alucard turn back to Miya. "Get to safety. Me and my friends got this," he assured her. Miya raised her eyebrows with a tad bit of concern. "Are you sure? I'm not trying to break your spirit or anything but that thing is like, 200 feet or something," she said as she glanced at the colossus figure. Before she can say much, the gigantic figure began to summon shadow monsters from within its body, which pounce at everything on their way.

One was trying to get to Miya, but Alucard blinked forward and deflect it. "Just go. We really got this," he said, before marching forward with his new sword. Miya wanted to go and help him, but Estes placed a hand on her shoulder and shook his head. "There is something else we can do to help," he said, and they retreat somewhere safer.

Fanny stretched her body and pulled out her swords. "All right, ash giant, let's see what you got." She released a few cables and slash the upcoming smoke monsters with incredible speed. Harith followed behind, using his amazing leaping ability to outrun the enemies and confuse them.

"Try to catch me!" He mocked, and bursted them off with his magic. Followed by his attacks were dark bullets, that pierce straight towards the enemies and turn them back into nothing but dust. As if dancing, Granger moved eloquently on his feet, dodging and attacking enemies along the way.

A few monsters managed to pass through the three of them and try making its way to the backline. "Not so fast, monsters," Tigreal smashed his hammer into the ground, creating a powerful wave that diminish all the monsters coming his way. He charged forward, protecting himself with his shield.

As the Lightborn Chevaliers swiftly make their way to the colossus, Silvanna emerged from behind the castle door. She gripped her spear tight, brows furrowed. Before anyone knew it, she run into battlefield and aimed at a group of monsters trying to get into the backline. "Holy Light, seal!" She jumped at them and let out a powerful wave, strong enough that it cracked the ground.