Special Announcement (❗Must Read❗)

ATTENTION! PLEASE READ THIS UNTIL THE END!

Sorry this wasn't a new update of the story, but I just got something to tell you guys as to make the story progress easier.

I just read newly revamped Miya's and Alucard's story, and I realised it had been changed. Too much changes, to be honest. I'm pretty glad that I can still somehow get Alucard's new story in this book, but I'm lowkey worried about Miya.

In the old story, it was simple. Like the story in Chapter 1, Miya and her kind was attacked by Humans and Orcs and Miya was the one to led her kind out of the misery. Then, she proceeded to seek the King to led her kind into peace.

But in the new story, it was said that Miya had lived OVER a hundred years as Moon Elves have a long lifespan, but not immortal. It was also mentioned that Miya had served under the Moon Goddess (changed from Gods) as the Priestess of the Moon, for a very long time.

What truly shocked and triggered me here was the fact that they turn Estes, into Miya's BROTHER. Like, I already planned Miya's whole journey to find him (as you might've expected) but turns out Estes had never fallen asleep, he just got weaken. Thankfully, I can still fit a bit of the new story into this book, but I have to change it a bit to match my storyline. Sorry, Moonton! :)

Anyway, I'm just telling you guys this so whoever have read the new story for Miya and Alucard won't be shocked by the new changes I made. And be prepared, the romance have started and you might encounter some surprises in the genre sooner or later.

Oh, and if you guys have any OC (own/original character) that you think can help the story progress, just DM me on my instagram ezrene_d6 (yeah I'm lazy to find different usernames) to tell me about your characters! I will credit you at the end of the chapter where your character first appeared, so don't worry! :D

I think that covers it all for now. I will delete this part so don't skip it or you'll miss important notice from me! And one more, road to 1K everyone! ^^

Have a nice day and I'm grateful for your time!

Edit: Will not be deleting this part.