06.

total words 1051

total words❢ 1051

silence.

i opened the door to a hushed classroom.

the class was decorated with purple flower vases and tons of bookshelves.

the walls were lined with purple led lights which illuminated the dark classroom, giving it a quite electrifying look.

and so did the teacher's sharp gaze that pierced through my soul.

it was awkward as fuck.

"ah, hello, come in." the teacher gestured for me to come in, and shot an angry glance at scara.

"sit here," she instructed, pointing to a seat near the back of the classroom.

so i went, ignoring all the unfamiliar faces staring me down.

as i took my seat, i saw scaramouche also sit at the back on the opposite side of me next to the window.

"moving on, today we'll be learning about chemical reactions," ms lisa started, presenting a very-well designed slideshow.

i payed attention for most of the lesson, ms lisa had handed me a notebook to write notes in.

i'm skilled at writing at an immense speed, so i wrote down notes with ease.

'chemical reactions occur once two or more elements collide. for example, pyro and hydro creates vapor-'

BZZZZ.

that was my phone.

i cautiously took out my phone and hid it under the desk.

‼️ TeyChat:: new messages from ❝notsc4ra

i peered at scara who also seemed to be staring at me.

i hesitantly tapped the notification, ensuring the teacher wasn't looking this way.

SCARA
@notsc4ra

08:04

notsc4ra
hey moron

httpsY/N
tf u want we're in the
middle of class 😭

notsc4ra
watch this.

i put my phone on my lap and eyed scaramouche.

i watched as he started to play audios on his phone, putting his phone in his pocket to make it less obvious.

while everyone in the front were still paying attention, the students in the back were having a hard time holding in their laughter.