26.

total words 959

total words❢ 959

"WHY?!"

scaramouche held me tightly, "hey, hey! i didn't know, alright? i thought it was some sort of eco-friendly lid... or something..."

he tried to redeem himself.

but no. he commit a crime.

what crime he did, you may ask?

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DRINK BOBA FROM THE FUCKING CUP??"

you heard me.

he didn't use the straw. he drank from the fucking cup. like a glass of water.

"y/n... why are you so dramat-"

i put a hand to his face, "you've been virtually blocked"

he looked at the paper he had torn from the top of the cup, where he was SUPPOSED to poke the straw.

unbelievable. absolutely unacceptable.

"it's just bob-"

"talk to my hand. or, would you rather converse with my fist?"

he deadpanned, crossing his arms and giving me an unsatisfied look, "you're crazy. obsessing over a drink."

"you commit a felony today."

"how do i eat the black balls?"

he drank it again like a cup of fucking water and started to choke on one of the pearls

"oh my god," i tapped his back and he spit it out, "you done choking on black balls yet?"

"what do you mean by that?" he laughed silently. i gave him a death stare as he continued to drink the boba without the straw.

"breathe. it's just a drink. if you're annoyed about the way i drink it, maybe that's your problem."

———

after a few more minutes of what he called "pointless arguing", we found a spot to sit down and drink peacefully.

even though it was hard to drink peacefully knowing how the man beside me was going to consume his boba.

moving on...

we had a perfect view of the harbour up close. i sat admiring the view.

there were many boats coming in and more leaving. they seemed to be packed with people.

there was also distant music playing loud enough for us to hear.