13.

TW:: mentions of sh/blood
(ily all sm dont do sh at all 🫶🫶 my messages are always open)

total words 1026

this moment felt almost unreal

scaramouche, a confident and selfish and rude and awfully attractive person, was breaking down in front of me.

and even though we proclaim ourselves as enemies,

here i am, acting as a friend.

after walking for a bit, we finally arrived at someone's house, in which i knocked for him because there was still a lot of blood pouring down his hand

i refused to believe this was just a cat.

how could a simple cat scratch cause that much damage?

i hope he didn't do what i think he did.

i really hope he didn't.

a familiar teal-haired individual opened the door and took scara's hand.

"why bring her?" he whispered, "i thought you were coming alone."

"she helped me. let her in." he replied, and so xiao gestured for me to come in.

xiao led us to his surprisingly tidy room.

"are you okay with me listening in, kuni?" i asked politely, i didn't want to invade his privacy by listening in on some kind of personal conversation.

that seemed like what was about to happen, anyway.

"i don't care, stay if you want. but just don't tell anyone about what you hear." he retorted, sitting next to xiao on his bed.

"kuni? how do you know of this nickname, y/n?" xiao interrogated, eyeing me harshly.

"oh, well..."

"me and y/n are closer than you think xiao, no need to worry." scara interrupted. for some reason, that set something off inside of me...

he thinks we're close??

oh..

ohhhhh..

hehe

"yes. we're close." i repeated, trying not to smile.