14.

maybe I don't hate her??

total words 824

total words❢ 824

SCARA POV

i lifted y/n onto my back effortlessly, and xiao waved me goodbye, closing the door.

i was going to come back to his house later, i just needed to take y/n home.

surprisingly, she was lighter than i had imagined.

though she was asleep, she still clung onto me as if i was a pillow.

it was... pretty cute.

what.

no it's not.

the fuck??

actually...

yeah no.

wait.

okay fine. it's a bit adorable.

me and y/n have walked home together some days since we live quite close to each other.

it's inevitable, we both walk the same way.

i still remembered the way to her house,

is that weird??? i don't know...

soon enough i had arrived at her house, and using my foot i was able to knock on the door lightly.

i heard some footsteps approaching, then y/n's mother opened the door.

"oh! hello scara," her smile dropped, "is y/n alright? what happened?"

"she's asleep. she helped me with something at my friends' house and she fell asleep there. can i put her in her room?" i explained.

she nodded and opened the door wider for me to walk in.

her house smelled like boxes and cardboard, even though there were no boxes in sight.

i almost forgot she just moved in.

running up the stairs, i carefully placed y/n on her bed, yet her arm pulled me down with her.

i didn't realise she was still clinging onto me, and my face turned red in seconds.

"holy shi-" i covered my mouth.